• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian bank rupay credit card experience and issues.

ankit ojha

TF Select
Experience: I applied Indian bank rupay credit card ( there was only two option 1. Rupay 2. Visa, option 1 go ahead) , limit 105k, received the card within 10 days (no verification only need to have a savings account ) .

issue: The card issued in RUPAY PLATINUM variant, I contacted customer care, they told, only high transaction accounts will be qualify for SELECT card and have to visit the branch and have to do request to bank manager for upgrade ( Mera branch rural area me hai, and the manager is really dumb and kharoos, he will not take any action I know, I didnt visit branch yet, beside i am out of station now)

Q. What should I do to upgrade it in rupay select credit card?

Experience: I applied Indian bank rupay credit card ( there was only two option 1. Rupay 2. Visa, option 1 go ahead) , limit 105k, received the card within 10 days (no verification only need to have a savings account ) .

issue: The card issued in RUPAY PLATINUM variant, I contacted customer care, they told, only high transaction accounts will be qualify for SELECT card and have to visit the branch and have to do request to bank manager for upgrade ( Mera branch rural area me hai, and the manager is really dumb and kharoos, he will not take any action I know, I didnt visit branch yet, beside i am out of station now)

Q. What should I do to upgrade it in rupay select credit card?
get LE post 6m then upgrade card

Back