• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie Mega Star Offer 10% Cashback Upto 500 🤑

BUDHRAJ

TF Ace
just pay 10 unique bill payment of min 500 and get 50 gems per bill payment so total 500 gems for free

if you have multiple cards then just pay 10 cc bills of min 500 and get 500

so, 500 for paying 5000 on cc bills thats 10% cashback

This is only for Indie megastar, you can see the offer at bottom of indie homepage or at tier upgrade page

*rewards will be credited within 72 hours

(maybe many of you already knew this but i tried recently so just posting here for those who don't know about this offer)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 10.39.42 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 10.39.42 AM.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Will cc for which we got already got 25 gems
Can we pay again for 100 gems?
Can I pay electric bill for this 100 gems

After earning 25 x 6 = 150 gems previously this month, I've done a Rs. 600 transaction again for one of the same billers. Let's see if I get 0 (repeat biller) or 25 (old logic) or 30 (5% of 600) or 100 (flat 100 per txn) gems.
Do tag me, once gems gets credited

After earning 25 x 6 = 150 gems previously this month, I've done a Rs. 600 transaction again for one of the same billers. Let's see if I get 0 (repeat biller) or 25 (old logic) or 30 (5% of 600) or 100 (flat 100 per txn) gems.
you will get again for next mth only. but can get for other cards. so test with other cards if you have.

For same cards, need tl verify with @ramirami .
For electricity, if you have not paid prior this month, then definitely you will get 100rs on min payment of 500
Brother I paid my electricity bill of 957 on bhindi just now
But after payment
My app is not showing megastar
And as per app I am just a member

Seems I lost my 100rs which I would have got by rupay debit card

Brother I paid my electricity bill of 957 on bhindi just now
But after payment
My app is not showing megastar
And as per app I am just a member

Seems I lost my 100rs which I would have got by rupay debit card
were you megastar earlier? what is your acct balance now.

Great way of keep customers engaging with the app...
1 offer lao 2-3 mahine chalao phir devalue karo...
Devalue ka impact dekhkar aur ek offer lao, taaki log lage rahe, chod k naa jaye..

If this pattern continues then expect another devaluation in 2-3 months.
Happen early too, owing to the bumper offer this time to create a buzz around customers.

Great way of keep customers engaging with the app...
1 offer lao 2-3 mahine chalao phir devalue karo...
Devalue ka impact dekhkar aur ek offer lao, taaki log lage rahe, chod k naa jaye..

If this pattern continues then expect another devaluation in 2-3 months.
Happen early too, owing to the bumper offer this time to create a buzz around customers.
But after all customer is getting benefitted

Jab Tak party chal Rahi hai chalte raho

I just receives rm call for my indie account with 0* balance
Answers to most important question
If you have paid cc bill and got 25 gem already then try next month for same cc
You will get 100 gem

And on 1st April fund with 50k to get megatsr for another 3 months and cycle chalate raho

Madam ki baatein sunke lagra hai bhindi khani padegi🥳
0692809cde31cc7661fa2a255fb11e07.jpg

Sirjee, Non Unique matlab jinpe 25 milgya unko bhi try karlo.
I Paid 10 CC from my brother's Account got 1000.

I paid 2 CC on which 25 was not received earlier, from my Account but got only 100 for 2 CC🤣.

Raised the Complaint and asked them to credit extra 75 also for which only 25 were credited earlier this month

If you have mutilple indie Accounts in Family , you can pay to same set of 10 Cards from every Account and get 1000😂

I Paid 10 CC from my brother's Account got 1000.

I paid 2 CC on which 25 was not received earlier from my Account got only 100 for 2 CC🤣.

Raised the Complaint and asked them to credit extra 75 also for which only 25 were credited earlier this month

If you have mutilple indie Accounts in Family , you can pay to same set of 10 Cards on every Account and get 1000😂
To vishesh bhaiya matalab agar maine 25rs kama liye is mahine to kya dubara pay Karu to koi scope hai kya?

Problem is I only have one cc that is fd kotak🥺

Back