• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Delight Digital Savings Account

Ansu1202

TF Buzz
I recently tried to open Indus delight savings account online. Everything went smooth until end. Filled up all details, set up user id and mpin. Asked for Initial Funding of 1590 , done that too. Got to a page saying Proposed account number and reference number but unfortunately reloaded before getting screen shot.
Now using vdo kyc link when putting mobile number it says no account for kyc.
In indus mobile when using User id and mpin it's asking for Re Registration, when putting account number it says please provide valid account number.
Not got any sms Or mail
What to do now?
If I got to branch, won't they ask me to open mab based account or can they help me process the digital account

I recently tried to open Indus delight savings account online. Everything went smooth until end. Filled up all details, set up user id and mpin. Asked for Initial Funding of 1590 , done that too. Got to a page saying Proposed account number and reference number but unfortunately reloaded before getting screen shot.
In indus mobile when using User id and mpin it's asking for Re Registration, when putting account number it says please provide valid account number.
Not got any sms Or mail
What to do now?
If I got to branch, won't they ask me to open mab based account or can they help me process the digital account
Just visit the branch or you can wait for 7-15 working days if process is incomplete than the fund deducted will be sent back to the same account from which you paid.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Not got any sms Or mail
What to do now?
Don’t worry
Your account will be opened in 2-3 working days
But it will be a minimum kyc account
You have to do full kyc within one year at your home branch
If not done with in one year, your account will be closed

Tamal

TF Buzz
Without physical debit card you can't get access to either mobile banking or internet banking.. so till card delivery you have to wait

Ansu1202

TF Buzz
@Tamal @Kumar93196 @raghu.rokda
I had a paytm indusind fd long back in 2020 , customer call also saying the same
Can that be the problem??
And also if I visit the bank, will they open this same account or ask me to open offline one with MAB cuz I don't want that.
Also, is there any way out??