• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

jeevankumars

TF Buzz
I saw a few posts about IndusInd Savings Bank accounts that offer various benefits, but I am not sure which type of savings account it is. So this morning, I received a WhatsApp message from IndusInd to open a free Advantage savings account with a Titanium Master debit card. Can I get all the benefits that are discussed by opening the savings account with the below savings account offered to me? Or is it a different type of savings account?

FYI, I currently hold a Legend CC.

Which savings account is better: Delite, DigiStart, Advantage, or Indie?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240923_063628_Brave.webp
    Screenshot_20240923_063628_Brave.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240923_063719_WhatsApp.webp
    Screenshot_20240923_063719_WhatsApp.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Since you have legend CC, the best account for you is Indus Select Account which will be 0 MAB (originally 50k MAB) for you since you have the legend card. You will get free debit card and almost all basic things are free. You will have to pay the initial funding of 50k while opening but you can withdraw it the next day since it will become 0 MAB.

You can open your account online or offline. You may go for offline account opening if you want better branch support in future. (Branch people might not be aware of all this, just tell them to open account normally and give them the cheque for initial funding)

Mark it as a solution, if it solved your problem.

Last edited:
Since you have legend CC, the best account for you is Indus Select Account which will be 0 MAB (originally 50k MAB) for you since you have the card. You will get free debit card and almost all basic things are free.

Mark it as a solution, if it solved your problem.
Which debit card will I receive with the Select Savings Account, and what are its benefits?

Which debit card will I receive with the Select Savings Account, and what are its benefits?
Indusind Select Debit Card. Benefits are cashback on debit card transaction (including cc bill payments on certain platforms)
You will Get Rs 1050 per month on monthly transaction of approx Rs 1 lakhs.

Bookmyshow BOGO, Lounge Access, Swiggy, Bigbasket offer are also there in case you need it.

Last edited:
Indusind Select Debit Card. Benefits are cashback on debit card transaction (including cc bill payments on certain platforms)
You will Get Rs 1050 per month on monthly transaction of approx Rs 1 lakhs.

Does Titanium MasterCard also provide cashback for credit card payments?

And they are offering only advantage account, how to get select account?

Does Titanium MasterCard also provide cashback for credit card payments?

And they are offering only advantage account, how to get select account?
Yes but the cashback percentage and capping is less.

You have to open directly from website if you want to open online. For offline, visit branch they will open via tab.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back