• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Delite Zero balance account opening experience.

Abhi5467

TF Premier
IndusInd Bank Delite Zero balance account opening experience!
Greetings everyone, I recently opened IndusInd Delite Zero balance through the app. I hold IndusInd Legend CC LTF and wanted the Delights debit card. As I filled the details, the bank prompted me to deposit 1000 balance + 590 debit card charges before proceeding to VKYC. I paid via UPI. Then almost 15 mins wait, the window resumed with the agent having very poor connection and the video became jittery. After some time, he asked basic details and proceed to ask 'Why I'm opening this account ' , I said for savings purpose and online transactions. He then told me that the VKYC has FAILED without giving me any reason and told me to visit bank for further process. Next day I visited bank and the agent was reluctant to get KYC done citing again what's the purpose of opening account. Then I asked him that whether if it's the lower variant account that's why there are so many problems? He agreed without clearly mentioning. The agent then took my documents and was a friend of my uncle and then explained the demerits like don't open this account. Too much transactions, or money deposits may freeze the account. All and all , I realised that banks don't want to open Zero balance account but for diversification they posted online. He also asked me why didn't I visited the branch, but there's only one branch in my city and address was not accurate so I get it done online. I'm pretty sure, in offline he wouldn't have open the account and diverted me to higher variants. Not a good experience, as my KOTAK 811 account was opened in minutes. Also not much information is available online regarding the account except flaunting their delights debit card. Many threads highlighted freeze of delite account after many transactions. I'll update after using account and card after some months.

i deposited a initial funding of 2000 but in my account it showing zero ruppe i opted for virtual debit card
I was facing the same issue. No resolution was given. I escalated and threatened them with Ombudsman but to no avail. I will be closing the said account. They will not resolve it. Close it asap. It's a headache. I know a guy in the bank, he said he forwarded and showed me emails but bank is not responding. Bank will not do re-KYC. Customer care will tell you to visit bank and bank employee will tell you to mail the bank. I was interested in the Debit Card so opened the account but it's a headache.

Mene 22 July ko delight account open kra tha vkyc raject kr diya to branch me Jake kyc complete kr diya . Wo 4 din me sucessfull hone ke baad bhi account freeze remove nhi hua . Field verification failed batake account close ho Gaya 2 din phle IF return mil gaya. Sabase ghatiya Bank dekha mene abhi tak life me .

Mene 22 July ko delight account open kra tha vkyc raject kr diya to branch me Jake kyc complete kr diya . Wo 4 din me sucessfull hone ke baad bhi account freeze remove nhi hua . Field verification failed batake account close ho Gaya 2 din phle IF return mil gaya. Sabase ghatiya Bank dekha mene abhi tak life me .
Account close ho gaya to deposited money wapas kaise mila?

Back