• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Grande Debit Card

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_7983.jpeg
Here it’s mentioned double the benefit of pioneer card. Maybe it will be IndusInd’s private banking variant as they don’t have any right now. But conflicting info is mentioned 🤷🏻‍♂️

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Grandé World Debit Card - Domestic/International
5 point for every Rs. 200 spent on Dining, Entertainment (including OTT subscriptions), Flights, Hotels & Holidays

Maximum points that can be earned in a month - 1250
1point = Rs. 1

MCC codes eligible
Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 3.40.35 PM.png

Grande Schedule of charges

Attachments

• SOC_Grande.pdf
    520.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

imrandiwan

TF Select
So what is the conclusion guys? Is it worth to upgrade from exclusive to Grande ?

I have exclusive account linked with Pinnacle card which has 0 MAB feature.Upgrading for the sake of debit card doesn't make any sense I think !!

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
My BM called me and asked me to upgrade my exclusive account today. Honestly, it doesn't make any sense. Not that many benefits. The only benefit I see over the exclusive account is the golf access that you get with the Grande DC.

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
I have 0 MAB Indus Partner Account. Along with that i have Visa Signature Debit card. I am just concerned about 0 MAB. If yes, I will straightaway upgrade.