• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Pioneer Heritage Metal Credit Card Approved - Unboxing & Review Video Soon.

Recently Indusind Bank approved my application for upgrading one of my Legend credit card to Pioneer Heritage Metal Card.

View attachment 1694

Waiting for delivery, I'll make a review & unboxing video soon :)
Congratulations bro 👏
Waiting for your detailed video...
Personal suggestion for the youtube video is please make unboxing videos from top angle not from front angle...

Recently Indusind Bank approved my application for upgrading one of my Legend credit card to Pioneer Heritage Metal Card.

View attachment 1694

Waiting for delivery, I'll make a review & unboxing video soon :)
Congratulations 🎊. I tried too.... As of now they're willing to just give me a Pioneer Legacy Credit Card if I open a Current Account (with an obviously decent initial payment cheque).

Worth it @TechnoFino ?

Congratulations 🎊. I tried too.... As of now they're willing to just give me a Pioneer Legacy Credit Card if I open a Current Account (with an obviously decent initial payment cheque).

Worth it @TechnoFino ?
You Can Open IndusInd Pioneer Account (With 10L IP). No Need To Maintain It If The Transactions Are Heavy.

It's A Good Account With More Rewarding Structure Than HDFC / Axis / ICICI

You Can Open IndusInd Pioneer Account (With 10L IP). No Need To Maintain It If The Transactions Are Heavy.

It's A Good Account With More Rewarding Structure Than HDFC / Axis / ICICI
Are you having/using IndusInd Pioneer ? I wanted to check what practical uses, debit card, pre-approved offers you would have for this, the wealth management part in Pioneer account is not something I want to go for or trust bank's executives to make good financial decisions. On the website it look decent though.

Are you having/using IndusInd Pioneer ? I wanted to check what practical uses, debit card, pre-approved offers you would have for this, the wealth management part in Pioneer account is not something I want to go for or trust bank's executives to make good financial decisions. On the website it look decent though.
No I Am Not Using... No Practical Use Except For Aesthetics Of Debit Card Or Being One Of The Most Premium Account Holder In The Bank... Will Get Good Pre-Approved Offers In Exclusive Also... So Just For Aesthetics

Every Month IndusInd Bank Upgrades Some Exclusive Account To Pioneer Without Maintaining Also.

No I Am Not Using... No Practical Use Except For Aesthetics Of Debit Card Or Being One Of The Most Premium Account Holder In The Bank... Will Get Good Pre-Approved Offers In Exclusive Also... So Just For Aesthetics

Every Month IndusInd Bank Upgrades Some Exclusive Account To Pioneer Without Maintaining Also.
I have my eyes set for Exclusive account only if I get some incentives to jump in, right now just sitting on the sidelines waiting for RBI to kick repo rates further.

Today I had a glance into 1 year FD interest rates between HDFC Bank and IDFC Bank, its almost a 100 basis points difference, I hope compared to HDFC Bank, IndusInd would also have much higher risk-free/FD rate, so it just maybe wise and safe to keep some money with IndusInd down the line.

I am.planning to talk to that guy and allure him for opening a premium savings account in exchange of a premium LTF credit card, want to explore possibilities. So need a local contact. Mann ki baat after all. 😊
I Did The Same (I Said I Will Open Exclusive Account If You Can Give Me The Legend Card)... That Time Only I Got To Know That My Area Is Blacklisted / Not Serviceable

Back