• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Pioneer Heritage Metal Credit Card Approved - Unboxing & Review Video Soon.

As of now I dnt have any indusind credit card, I want to go for poineer legacy credit card.
Can I directly apply for legacy credit card with card to card is it possible?
And also I want to get LTF with no joining fee?

In my opinion this card is useless if you have to pay fee and get it except for aesthetics. Trust me , pathetic service . Paying so high charges and receiving service like shit pinches hard. Instead one can explore amex plat charge if paying fee is the only option but great service guaranteed. 180K charges and LTF is great but any small issue you receive inorder to enjoy the privilege on card ( BMS, Golf, hotel memberships ) happiness is f**ked next level. Even the product team of indusind isnt that professional when coming to solving customer problems ( based on my experience with a premium indusind card ) . At the end what I realised is we even need to select a card based on the great level of service offered by the bank not just the freebies they offer ( personal perspective ). Used amex plat reserve and goldcharge the kind of service i received so far is excellent. On the contrary axis has a strong product so offers not working or things going haywire isnt possible anytime soon. Sorry for the long reply and read.

Back