• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Application for Indusind bank credit card

olfeix

TF Neo
Guys, I need some advice. So there’s an agent called me and told me that I got a pre approved credit card offer from Yes bank and Indusind bank.
I said fine, show me the offer and I will check out. Yes bank credit card application went smoothly. But the agent screwed up the Indusind bank card.
He put wrong residential address as current address. Now if the card is approved, it will be shipped to that current wrong address.
Currently the application is showing that bank will communicate to this new address as the Aadhaar address isn’t same.

BUT THE GOOD THING IS the application is still showing it needs my consent to accept terms and conditions for the card and do video KYC.
I have contacted customer care and one guy told me to send mail to fix the address issue and the other guy said it’s in process.
My point is until I give my consent and accept T&C and add the OTP, it will not be processed? I already got 3 other credit cards and it’s the first time something like this happening.

Attachments

• IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    655.7 KB · Views: 62

olfeix

TF Neo
Hi,
I recently got a called from an agent that I got pre approved Indusind credit card. He asked me details and sent the application link. I checked the application link and it’s showing wrong address as current address.
For that reason it’s showing bank will update the communication address as the aadhaar address is different.
The good thing is I have not given consent to Terms & Conditions and sent the OTP yet to do video kyc as next step. I contacted customer support and they say they cant cancel any application now. As far the customer support it says that application is in process and it’s waiting for my consent to T&C and do video kyc.
My question is how long will it take to expire?
As you can see I have not agreed to T&C and haven’t done any video kyc. I got 3 other credit cards and this the first time something like happening.

Attachments

• IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    655.7 KB · Views: 14

Tejo

TF Legend
Guys, I need some advice. So there’s an agent called me and told me that I got a pre approved credit card offer from Yes bank and Indusind bank.
I said fine, show me the offer and I will check out. Yes bank credit card application went smoothly. But the agent screwed up the Indusind bank card.
He put wrong residential address as current address. Now if the card is approved, it will be shipped to that current wrong address.
Currently the application is showing that bank will communicate to this new address as the Aadhaar address isn’t same.

BUT THE GOOD THING IS the application is still showing it needs my consent to accept terms and conditions for the card and do video KYC.
I have contacted customer care and one guy told me to send mail to fix the address issue and the other guy said it’s in process.
My point is until I give my consent and accept T&C and add the OTP, it will not be processed? I already got 3 other credit cards and it’s the first time something like this happening.
Forget about the application.

The itless indus doesn't cares about your address change for not processed application 🤣

olfeix

TF Neo
Forget about the application.

The itless indus doesn't cares about your address change for not processed application 🤣
so I have sent them a mail for application cancel 2 days ago. So far no response from them.
I am currently bit busy with some family issues. I don’t have time to waste on this. So bro I guess I don’t need to bother because final T&C & Video kyc consent not given yet? It will be automatically cancelled?

Tejo

TF Legend
so I have sent them a mail for application cancel 2 days ago. So far no response from them.
I am currently bit busy with some family issues. I don’t have time to waste on this. So bro I guess I don’t need to bother because final T&C & Video kyc consent not given yet? It will be automatically cancelled?
100% it will be cancelled.

You can write a mail.... for requesting to cancel

olfeix

TF Neo
100% it will be cancelled.

You can write a mail.... for requesting to cancel
Thanks bro. I sent them a mail already. Already been 2 days.
I have cards from Icici and Sbi too. Honestly if I mail them, I get a call back in 24 hours and for one case ICICI customer service manager himself called for just checking everything is fine.
So far Indusind bank looks the worst customer service provider.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi,
I recently got a called from an agent that I got pre approved Indusind credit card. He asked me details and sent the application link. I checked the application link and it’s showing wrong address as current address.
For that reason it’s showing bank will update the communication address as the aadhaar address is different.
The good thing is I have not given consent to Terms & Conditions and sent the OTP yet to do video kyc as next step. I contacted customer support and they say they cant cancel any application now. As far the customer support it says that application is in process and it’s waiting for my consent to T&C and do video kyc.
My question is how long will it take to expire?
As you can see I have not agreed to T&C and haven’t done any video kyc. I got 3 other credit cards and this the first time something like happening.
I hope both threads are same.

@Rkr @vaibhav111 delte/merge this thread

Tejo

TF Legend
I have cards from Icici and Sbi too. Honestly if I mail them, I get a call back in 24 hours and for one case ICICI customer service manager himself called for just checking everything is fine.
Already said it's itless bank 🤣

If you want, things to be fast, go to Branch and sit there, until they do .... 💯

olfeix

TF Neo
Already said it's itless bank 🤣

If you want, things to be fast, go to Branch and sit there, until they do ....
I can already see. Like they really don’t have a simple system to cancel or modify application.
This is my first and last application. I felt like comparing them to SBI is like apple to orange.
Btw how many days it take to get automatically cancelled? I heard 90 days.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I hope both threads are same.

@Rkr @vaibhav111 delte/merge this thread
Done 😀😀😀

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can already see. Like they really don’t have a simple system to cancel or modify application.
This is my first and last application. I felt like comparing them to SBI is like apple to orange.
Btw how many days it take to get automatically cancelled? I heard 90 days.
Yes, 90 days

BK7

TF Buzz

faced same issue. If I apply again will it hit CIBIL again ?

Last edited:

olfeix

TF Neo

faced same issue. If I apply again will it hit CIBIL again ?
it will not. Because there will be an existing application. System will throw you out.
How far did u go? Did you give your all address details Like residence and office address ?

Last edited:

BK7

TF Buzz
it will not. Because there will be an existing application. System will throw you out.
How far did u go? Did you give your all address details Like residence and office address ?
Now I don't see any existing application, I tried to resume my application but it's going to fill all details. So again it will take CIBIL hit ?

olfeix

TF Neo
Update: After a week they sent me an email to reply my cancellation request regarding credit card application and this is what I got in reply.
This is some next level bot reply.
I will let it go cancel on its own as I didn’t agree to T&C and complete video KYC.

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 41

devarshi84

TF Buzz

Our company has had more than 10 RM changes in the last 6 months.

That in itself is testimony to where Indusind stands today. Our other banks accounts have also faced issues but Indusind leads without competition.

olfeix

TF Neo
Update: After 15 days I can’t see any information when I open the link. When I click on resume application and give my number, it shows no data. Looks like application expired.