• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Credit Card Application Issue - Mobile Number Mismatch

rkv

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to apply for an IndusInd credit card, specifically the Platinum Rupay card for UPI payments. whenever I submit the application, I get an error message stating a mismatch between my mobile number and their internal records.

Has anyone else faced this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

Is there another way to apply for the IndusInd credit card, besides the online application form? Screenshot_20240815-200839.png

In my case this error has occurred because they have somehow linked my another Paytm number in their records. Now they want me to apply using that old number but now my Aadhar is linked to a different number. So, IMO applying online seems impossible. I have also reached out to one of agents on this community and he asked for the old number as well.

In my case this error has occurred because they have somehow linked my another Paytm number in their records. Now they want me to apply using that old number but now my Aadhar is linked to a different number. So, IMO applying online seems impossible. I have also reached out to one of agents on this community and he asked for the old number as well.
Did you able to get card from them?

Back