• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Credit Card reapply after closure

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My IndusInd Legend CC got closed due to non usage RBI rule (I know.. my fault). Now I am trying to re apply but the website says they already have my application on records.

Anybody knows how to get my old application deleted from IndusInd records as the customer care is not able to help ??

I have a Select SB and now I have to forcefully maintain 50k, might have to close this account because I have never been able to use BMS using Visa or MC DC (quota gets exhausted).

My IndusInd Legend CC got closed due to non usage RBI rule (I know.. my fault). Now I am trying to re apply but the website says they already have my application on records.

Anybody knows how to get my old application deleted from IndusInd records as the customer care is not able to help ??

I have a Select SB and now I have to forcefully maintain 50k, might have to close this account because I have never been able to use BMS using Visa or MC DC (quota gets exhausted).
It takes 90 days to remove the previous application.

Forgot to mention, I got the Legend Card wayyyy back in 2022. The same card got closed last week.

Shouldn’t that application get deleted by now ?

Ho ok,
then try contacting indusind support,
Previously i had contacted the support they said that application go deleted on 90days period and its true my old application (rejected application) got deleted after 90 days.

Ho ok,
then try contacting indusind support,
Previously i had contacted the support they said that application go deleted on 90days period and its true my old application (rejected application) got deleted after 90 days.
somebody said it's 90 days, since you last checked eligibility, not 90 days when applied.

somebody said it's 90 days, since you last checked eligibility, not 90 days when applied.
By “since you last checked eligibility” you mean entering my PAN and OTP … right ?

I did that(check eligibility) 2 years ago.

Today I just entered the phone number (no OTP) and the screen showed the message that my application exists.

By “since you last checked eligibility” you mean entering my PAN and OTP … right ?

I did that(check eligibility) 2 years ago.

Today I just entered the phone number (no OTP) and the screen showed the message that my application exists.
yes,
contact indusind then, there system is ancient
also try offline

Back