• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Debit Card Spend Based Festive Offer 2024

Is there any way to make credit card payment and be eligible for this offer? If anybody has tried it and throw some light on the process.

Can someone help me, brother? Will I be eligible for cashback/reward points when using the SBI UNI PAY portal? And how many days will it take for the reward points to arrive? And do we need to make the transaction in one shot or can we complete 1 lakh in 2-3 times?

Can someone help me, brother? Will I be eligible for cashback/reward points when using the SBI UNI PAY portal? And how many days will it take for the reward points to arrive? And do we need to make the transaction in one shot or can we complete 1 lakh in 2-3 times?
Yes cc bill payments using unipay website is eligible as trxn is tagged as utility bill payment 4900 mc, this mcc is not in exclusion list mentioned in indusind t&C.
For other queries, refer below
1728216661244.webp

Please note at least one txn in e-commerce category is mandatory as mentioned in offer t&C.
Details here: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/debit-card-festive-offer.html

Yes cc bill payments using unipay website is eligible as trxn is tagged as utility bill payment 4900 mc, this mcc is not in exclusion list mentioned in indusind t&C.
View attachment 71338

Please note at least one txn in e-commerce category is mandatory as mentioned in offer t&C.
Details here: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/debit-card-festive-offer.html
Thank you, brother, for clearing my doubt. And since there's no transaction amount mentioned on e-commerce sites, it's okay if we order something for even 100 rupees, right?
And are we getting reward points on SBI Visa Signature and Mastercard World cards when paying bills through the SBI UNIpay website?

View attachment 71338

btw which all cc is instant settlement or atleast less chances of getting failed and stuck in sbi unipay?

apart from unipay any other way to use dc to pay cc bill with fast settlement or less failure chances?

I would like to take advantage of this for cc bill payments using sbi unipay 😀
But i do not have any indus ind account.
Can someone clarify if I can open a new account and then use this benefit? 😛
And also what are various benefits of the debit cards such as grande and others and what annual charges we need to pay on them and what is the balance we need to maintain on such accounts ?

I would like to take advantage of this for cc bill payments using sbi unipay 😀
But i do not have any indus ind account.
Can someone clarify if I can open a new account and then use this benefit? 😛
And also what are various benefits of the debit cards such as grande and others and what annual charges we need to pay on them and what is the balance we need to maintain on such accounts ?
For grande, 5L mab.. for pioneer 10L mab.. benefits are mostly lounge, bms bogo etc.. pioneer dc have 0.5% cashback uncapped. You can open grande account in any branch.. for pioneer you need to open at pioneer branch available mostly in metro cities..

btw which all cc is instant settlement or atleast less chances of getting failed and stuck in sbi unipay?

apart from unipay any other way to use dc to pay cc bill with fast settlement or less failure chances?
For me, what I observed if sbi unipay is failing, then it's failing for all, and when it's working it's working for all cc bill payments listed there.
Also, in my case I am not able to any excess payment other than last billed total due amount. However, for sbi cc, I am still able to make the current outstanding payment but only for sbi credit card, not others. Canara setu also has this restrictions

Regarding settlement, nowadays since bbps in enabled and compulsory, it's instant settlement mostly, so that's a good part. Eagerly waiting for amex to get onboarded on bbps.

I have used airtel thanks app to make axis cc bill payment today using indusind select debit card. Will check with customer care regarding transaction category and update if the mcc is utility category or not

View attachment 71338

Do you know what is the MCC for Paytm when we use IndusInd Visa Select/Exclusive Debit Card to pay credit card bills?

View attachment 71338

Do you know the mcc code of credit card bill payments in Airtel thanks app?

Back