• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Grande vs ICICI WM which is better

Fini7777

TF Premier
Hi, I want to open a savings account for my mother
She already holds ICICI privilege acc so, I am considering Indusind Bank now

which way is better? opening indusind Grande or upgrading her acc to ICICI WM
She was stuck at a 30k cc limit with Indusind Eazydiner platinum cc for more than 6 months (Received pre-approved offer from Paisabazar) Can I get any other cc with higher limit after acc opening though she doesn't need that card anymore so planning to close it.

can maintain NRV of 15-20L
If she doesn't get any cc benefits out of it There's no point in getting Indus Grande as she already holds some other bank prem accs
Share your suggestions on this

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I want to open a savings account for my mother
She already holds ICICI privilege acc so, I am considering Indusind Bank now

which way is better? opening indusind Grande or upgrading her acc to ICICI WM
She was stuck at a 30k cc limit with Indusind Eazydiner platinum cc for more than 6 months (Received pre-approved offer from Paisabazar) Can I get any other cc with higher limit after acc opening though she doesn't need that card anymore so planning to close it.

can maintain NRV of 15-20L
If she doesn't get any cc benefits out of it There's no point in getting Indus Grande as she already holds some other bank prem accs
Share your suggestions on this
IndusInd pioneer vs icici wm

Open both 👍
Pioneer at 10 ip and wm at 5 ip

Indusind if have pioneer branch will provide good door service
Icici wm - I would say just stable and trust of icici bank ( u remb her GM right )

Fini7777

TF Premier
IndusInd pioneer vs icici wm

Open both 👍
Pioneer at 10 ip and wm at 5 ip

Indusind if have pioneer branch will provide good door service
Icici wm - I would say just stable and trust of icici bank ( u remb her GM right )
can't make 10L IP bcoz funds are in FDs so I don't want to break them
can we make 5L IP for Grande and negotiate for NRV of 15L instead of 25L?

I've Indusind acc so if I open a Grande account for my mother my account can be grouped with my mother's acc right?

last question.. can My mother add her sister in the family group(their surnames are different)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
can't make 10L IP bcoz funds are in FDs so I don't want to break them
can we make 5L IP for Grande and negotiate for NRV of 15L instead of 25L?

I've Indusind acc so if I open a Grande account for my mother my account can be grouped with my mother's acc right?

last question.. can My mother add her sister in the family group(their surnames are different)
That is for the rm to answer.
Usually should go through