• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind intermiles complimentay upgrade to Celesta - Worth it?

SUCHI51

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Years back, in good old days of Jet Airways i was a platinum JP Member - holding Amex Ket Airways Platinum card - once Jet airways got bust - this was converted to a LTF Indusind intermiles odyssey card - Visa and Amex - i cancelled the visa version after a while and continued with Amex version - didnt use it much at all.
Now I have got an email saying the intermiles card is being discontinued. and it would be replaced by Celesta Amex card - and it is "complimentary for me" - Heres the email i got

"
We wish to inform you that our partnership with InterMiles is getting concluded. To ensure you enjoy uninterrupted Credit Card services, we are upgrading your InterMiles Odyssey Credit Card ending with 4079 to the IndusInd Bank Celesta American Express Credit Card.

This Credit Card which offers unmatched premium benefits is being exclusively offered to you as a complimentary Credit Card."

So a couple of questions
1. Has anyone else reviewed such an email? Does complimentary mean LTF? Not interested in a fee card
2. How is celesta card? Worth being in the wallet if LTF

I have a LTF DCB, LTF Yes Marqee and Amex Platinum

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Years back, in good old days of Jet Airways i was a platinum JP Member - holding Amex Ket Airways Platinum card - once Jet airways got bust - this was converted to a LTF Indusind intermiles odyssey card - Visa and Amex - i cancelled the visa version after a while and continued with Amex version - didnt use it much at all.
Now I have got an email saying the intermiles card is being discontinued. and it would be replaced by Celesta Amex card - and it is "complimentary for me" - Heres the email i got

"
We wish to inform you that our partnership with InterMiles is getting concluded. To ensure you enjoy uninterrupted Credit Card services, we are upgrading your InterMiles Odyssey Credit Card ending with 4079 to the IndusInd Bank Celesta American Express Credit Card.

This Credit Card which offers unmatched premium benefits is being exclusively offered to you as a complimentary Credit Card."

So a couple of questions
1. Has anyone else reviewed such an email? Does complimentary mean LTF? Not interested in a fee card

How did you get LTF marquee card?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

"

So a couple of questions

Compliments from IndusInd so grab it…
IndusInd its all one time fee cards mostly they wont charge year on year

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Celesta offers nothing to be honest. It is a card with 50k fee but no international travel benefits and is practically obsolete in the present time. Why even bother for such a free card when you're already enjoying all sorts of perks with other cards in your wallet.

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

"

So a couple of questions

Sir you have LTF DCB & Marquee.. you don't need any other card😛

SUCHI51

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
He certainly does not need any Indusind card, for sure.
He should try for infinia, Biz black, Magnus burgundy and Atlas
Dont want to pay a fee for infinia - had rcvd a FYF upgrade but refused. Had Axis magnus which i cancelled post the devaluation in January this year. Dont trust Axis to try the burgundy. Cant get Bizblack as am a salaried person
Will probably keep the indusind till they dont charge a fee. lets see