• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle LTF for NTB clients

RS1910

TF Premier
Banker
Just today again got 30 approvals for Pinnacle as Conditionally LTF to the New Custo 1000297970.jpg mers. First come first get it..

Attachments

• IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-4(34337805204036).jpg
    IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-4(34337805204036).jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-6(34337862285294).jpg
    IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-6(34337862285294).jpg
    632.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-5(34337836375291).jpg
    IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-5(34337836375291).jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-9(34337928075466).jpg
    IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card-9(34337928075466).jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 129

drsel

TF Legend
Bro, SBI CASHBACK or most of the cards doesn't give cb/rp on wallets reload. So don't spam! If you aren't interested in this card, ignore the tread instead. (Don't take it in wrong/bad way)
My point is you should not spend 50k without getting a decent return on spends.

I generally get 10% (Atlas, Amazon pay) to 24% (Traveledge) return on my credit card spends.

But I assumed at least 5% return on a very conservative basis

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My point is you should not spend 50k without getting a decent return on spends.

I generally get 10% (Atlas, Amazon pay) to 24% (Traveledge) return on my credit card spends.

But I assumed at least 5% return on a very conservative basis
Ok bro, tell me which card which is available on most pin code (which AmEx isn't) gives you more than 1.5% on wallet reload? And anyway, Axis doesn't give M4B LTF now and paying 30k as fees isn't normal for everyone.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold a eazydiner cc and visited indusind branch today. The guy told upgrade is the only option for me to get pinnacle , He gave 2 options 5k with no voucher , 15k with vouchers. I took the 5k one and consent to upgrade my card to pinnacle.
Post getting the card i will go and get an exclusive account.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You should not do any wallet load when you can buy Amazon pay vouchers (6.00--13.71% return) and use Amazon pay as a wallet
There are many literally many site with wallet mcc where only cards are accepted but no wallet. Also, if wallet mcc is accepted, you can get same or more rewards on even government and some other transactions by using wallet such as payzapp.

Fini7777

TF Premier
I hold a eazydiner cc and visited indusind branch today. The guy told upgrade is the only option for me to get pinnacle , He gave 2 options 5k with no voucher , 15k with vouchers. I took the 5k one and consent to upgrade my card to pinnacle.
Post getting the card i will go and get an exclusive account.
limit on eazydiner cc?

Nachi

TF Neo
Hi Rajesh,
I cannot message first as new joiner on community. Could you please DM me for the pinnacle LTF.
Thanks.
@RS1910 reached out the next itself & had a good conversation with him on whatsapp. He managed most of the application and the approval was done within hours.
He is very responsive and helpful 😊

shivamk

TF Ace
Ok bro, tell me which card which is available on most pin code (which AmEx isn't) gives you more than 1.5% on wallet reload? And anyway, Axis doesn't give M4B LTF now and paying 30k as fees isn't normal for everyone.
How do you get 1.5% on wallet loads using Pinnacle? And which wallet do you use with minimal charges?