• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd legend LTF priority pass. And limit

abhishek751

TF Premier
I have Legend LTF with 50k only,
I have not gotten priority pass yet, whats the process to get the priority pass. And
Whats the best approach to get its limit increased.
Can anyone suggest something

abhishek751

TF Premier
Better apply regalia LTF via card to card using any card with limit more than 3 lakhs. It gives 12 visits in a year. You can use amazon pay card. Icici keeps on increasing the limit if you don't use it. You can easily cross 3 lakh in 1 year
I recently got hdfc milenia in nov 22 and got neu plus in feb, max limit i have is sbi 2.6 lacs after how much time should i wait to apply for hdfc regalia

karankayastha

TF Premier
I have requested priority pass for indusind legend i got to know that its valid only for 1 year after expiry can we get it again for free? Its written 2 international lounge access is complimentary can anyone confirm this? Screenshot_20230421_103546_Gmail.png

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have requested priority pass for indusind legend i got to know that its valid only for 1 year after expiry can we get it again for free? Its written 2 international lounge access is complimentary can anyone confirm this? Screenshot_20230421_103546_Gmail.png
Just reconcile once
This looks like info for pinnacle
Legend doesn’t gets any international complementary lounge access