• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd legend LTF priority pass. And limit

abhishek751

TF Premier
I have Legend LTF with 50k only,
I have not gotten priority pass yet, whats the process to get the priority pass. And
Whats the best approach to get its limit increased.
Can anyone suggest something

HazelBlotch

TF Select
they sent an email and sms saying I won't be able to redeem if. but transactions will still succeed.

didn't try redeeming as I don't use the card for reward points.
Huh. Never heard of that happening. Did they not even provide a reason for it? If you ever get an answer or a reason please post as I've gotten that card for my wife and don't want the same to happen to me.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Huh. Never heard of that happening. Did they not even provide a reason for it? If you ever get an answer or a reason please post as I've gotten that card for my wife and don't want the same to happen to me.
they just said that i should provide address documents. even after me telling them that i had already provided everything during application stage. without address verification, they wont allow me to redeem rewards.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Today I ordered pp to my pinnacle and the cc personal gave gyaan for 2 minutes then only taken the call generated for pp
She said pinnacle pp provides 2 intl lounge access per quarter without any spend criterion and this pp is always valid for 1 yr from issuance and it won’t get renewed automatically and we should call after expiration every year for renewal
Finally said that if we close card also the pp will be active till the date mentioned with charges
Don’t confuse these points with legend since it don’t have free access for lounges

karankayastha

TF Premier
Today I ordered pp to my pinnacle and the cc personal gave gyaan for 2 minutes then only taken the call generated for pp
She said pinnacle pp provides 2 intl lounge access per quarter without any spend criterion and this pp is always valid for 1 yr from issuance and it won’t get renewed automatically and we should call after expiration every year for renewal
Finally said that if we close card also the pp will be active till the date mentioned with charges
Don’t confuse these points with legend since it don’t have free access for lounges
Which charges? Pp is issued free right?

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which charges? Pp is issued free right?
The priority pass membership if purchased costs 99 USD but it does not include free lounge visits. What one gets with Indusind legend is essentially this. While with cards that include certain number of visits or unlimited visits they are giving both priorirty pass membership as well as reimbursing the charges for the number of visits they offer.

So for Legend's PP we need to pay 27$, but Pinnacle PP gives you 2 free int'l visits w/o spending 1 rupee?
Also with Pinnacle, can the PP be renewed indefinitely, till card is active?