• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind NMC Waiver Account

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7241
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 7241

Few months ago I Opened Savings account with INDUSIND BANK Under NMC Waiver Offer./ Special Waiver Offer.

I Want to Open ADD ON ACCOUNT FOR My Father.

RM said that NMC WAIVER IS also APPLICABLE FOR ADD ON ACCOUNT.

Plz share Expert Advice @Wealth is my birth right! @Batmanbaba @Abhishek012

Should I Open ADD ON ACCOUNT OR NOT ?

Both are interlinked.

Family grouping refers to the process to merge primary+ add on account under same umbrella of family banking.

Suppose you being primary account holder (Exclusive Account) you opened one account for your mother and one account for your sister- want to include them under your umbrella.

So the process is called Family Grouping.
And those two accounts your mother's and sister's will be called ADD ON Accounts.

So basically you will have to maintain everything like relationship criteria or you have to NMC charges if deduced. No effect on your add ons.
Mother's account is with 10K MAB and sister's account is 'select' account with 0 MAB as sister is legend card holder.

I being at exclusive account with zero MAB being a pinnacle CC holder, include them under my umbrella, they both will become exclusive account holders i.e. their account variant will get upgraded with zero MAB. Am I right?

Back