• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Hi guys,

If you're considering applying for a Indusind credit card (Fresh application), I know an agent from Hyderabad who is eager to help. He was the one who processed LTF Pinnacle for me and a couple of others in the group.

DM me if intrested
Approved my card yesterday. Happy happy.

Eagar to use Pinnacle & also eagar to open Indus Exclusive savings account

Didn't get you sir. As per our understanding we get Pinnacle MasterCard world credit card right. So along with we get a PP which is on request and it's a complimentary correct, right sir.

Orelse am I missing anything
You are right.
We (my wife n myself) have 2 separate Pinnacle primary cards. (I am told that add-on card holders are not allowed in many international lounges from October2023 onwards).

You are right.
We (my wife n myself) have 2 separate Pinnacle primary cards. (I am told that add-on card holders are not allowed in many international lounges from October2023 onwards).
Also sir, any clue on can I open Indus exclusive savings account for daughter aswell who is about 10 yrs along with my exclusive savings account

Also sir, any clue on can I open Indus exclusive savings account for daughter aswell who is about 10 yrs along with my exclusive savings account
Probably yes. You need to talk to them.

Despite being eligible for zero balance Exclusive SB accounts, for both of us - we have decided not to go in for more bank accounts than what we need n what we already have.

Back