• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle LTF

Dear All,

NTB customers can come up and take this advantage, NTB means customer should not have indusind credit card as per cibil track. Only last 15 slots pending for Pinnacle conditionally LTF. Also you can have exclusive account as 0mab with pinnacle promo, 0.93% cashback on cc payment with Exclusive debit card. 0 forex debit card and many more other features u can have along with Pinnacle and Exclusive Account..

Thanks
RS1910

Dear All,

NTB customers can come up and take this advantage, NTB means customer should not have indusind credit card as per cibil track. Only last 15 slots pending for Pinnacle conditionally LTF. Also you can have exclusive account as 0mab with pinnacle promo, 0.93% cashback on cc payment with Exclusive debit card. 0 forex debit card and many more other features u can have along with Pinnacle and Exclusive Account..

Thanks
RS1910
I am interested as I don't have any credit/ account relationship with Indusind. I am not able to dm you as I am new member. Please Dm me, I will send my number

Thanks to @RS1910 he got the pinnacle credit card application done promptly on the same day.. He is Legit..

The Conditional LTF was we have to Spend 50000 Rs in 3 Months else it will attract a 5K joining fee which i came to know after applying though :) as i missed to read the OP post carefully which said conditional LTF

My Experience below
1) Reached out to RS1910 on 7th July..
2) He got details required & got the processed completed the same day
3) got my Credit card in blue dart on 11th July ( Blue Dart initially said 10th Delivery but delayed it by a day)..its was quick from the day of application
4) Had reached out to Branch 12th for applying Exclusive Saving Account (as online link wasn't showing up Exclusive as an option to open account), mine is getting processed through manual form due to Name mismatch..

No joining fee also?
Yeah, as stated, it's conditional LTF.

If I do not use it for the 50K in the first 90 days, they will charge 5K+Tax as fees in my next statement. (Which will not gonna happen
;))

The same was received in writing during the application and after the Bank's approval in a Text Message.

Thanks to @RS1910 -- they're legit and got me the Pinnacle card processed after contacting them on 6th July. At one point, it looked like we got stuck (my email is a bit unusual and their system wasn't accepting it -- he sent screenshots) but then he found a workaround and was able to proceed. It got approved and I received it in 7 days.

I spent quite a bit of time fighting with my branch to upgrade to Exclusive Savings account, got it done yesterday and only now activated the card and linked it in netbanking. Now just have to spent 50k to make it LTF.

Thanks to @RS1910 -- they're legit and got me the Pinnacle card processed after contacting them on 6th July. At one point, it looked like we got stuck (my email is a bit unusual and their system wasn't accepting it -- he sent screenshots) but then he found a workaround and was able to proceed. It got approved and I received it in 7 days.

I spent quite a bit of time fighting with my branch to upgrade to Exclusive Savings account, got it done yesterday and only now activated the card and linked it in netbanking. Now just have to spent 50k to make it LTF.
Please share your experience and steps how you changed account variant

Please share your experience and steps how you changed account variant
Visited branch as online upgrade gave an error. At first, bank refused to do upgrade saying they need to confirm zero MAB as otherwise non maintenance of mab fees cannot be reversed easily.

After a few days dragging their feet, just filled form and upgrade happened after 3 days. I activated my Pinnacle card and linked it in net banking only after upgrade was confirmed.

Dear All,

Thanks
RS1910
If slots are available. Id like to apply for one

I got my card yesterday, they had offered a limit of 4.65lacs, but in the welcome letter it's mentioned 3.10 lacs.
Also I was offered the card for 5K plus GST, but yesterday I received an SMS saying Joining fees is 15K plus GST. :(
How so much discrepancies. Customer care have no idea lol. I am thinking of not activating it.

I got my card yesterday, they had offered a limit of 4.65lacs, but in the welcome letter it's mentioned 3.10 lacs.
Also I was offered the card for 5K plus GST, but yesterday I received an SMS saying Joining fees is 15K plus GST. :(
How so much discrepancies. Customer care have no idea lol. I am thinking of not activating it.
DId you get any application file? What does it mention in fee?

Back