• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind required MAB in netbanking

KGSIPO

TF Select
I opened the Indusind selelct account and linked with Legend credit card. . I want to confirm whether my MAB requirement has become zero as i linked legend card with select account. I checked and could not find in netbanking. Where can i find. Thanks

Last edited:
Already i opened the selelct account and linked with Legend credit card. After linking, the MAB requirement becomes zero. How can i confirm it in the netbanking.
Its done, if you see both bank account and credit card details in single username, you're having 0 MAB. Keep using it.

If you want confirmation,

sent mail to customer support, if you're lucky you'll get a response otherwise as mentioned you're having 0 MAB (dont stress much about email response, Indus way worst in that dept.)

you wont find anywhere in netbanking. Its just if you don't charged mab charges then its 0 MAB.

and do edit the original post with this info, its easy to get answers. Otherwise what you asked there and this one are different.

Last edited:
Its done, if you see both bank account and credit card details in single username, you're having 0 MAB. Keep using it.

What if I already had an account (privilege opened around ~2yr ago) and got legend LTF card in Feb 2024, Card is already linked to my account
now can i upgrade to select account & get the 0 MAB feature?

the guy who opened my account says no, I have to maintain 50k & that feature is only for paid hard holders.

currently 10k is my MAB, if I upgrade to select & it didnt work can i downgrade to current account type?

What if I already had an account (privilege opened around ~2yr ago) and got legend LTF card in Feb 2024, Card is already linked to my account

the guy who opened my account says no, I have to maintain 50k & that feature is only for paid hard holders.

currently 10k is my MAB, if I upgrade to select & it didnt work can i downgrade to current account type?
Yes you can upgrade and it will be a zero balance account.

Does anyone know if even if the Legend credit card is LTF and has a limit below ₹1L, the Select account can turn into a zero-balance account?

yes, as long as both linked to single username or customer id.

Yes you can upgrade and it will be a zero balance account.
Just FYI, I upgraded my account variant, the process took 1 working day and now I see my account type as INDUS SELECT, I am not sure what to ask customer support team to confirm zero MAB, can someone please help?
anyways, upgrading account dosent automatically upgrade DC,

I read this PDF on their website: https://www.indusind.com/content/da...ges/savings-account/SOB-SELECT-30-12-2022.pdf

and only Platinum Select Debit Card is free, all other select cards requires fee to replace.
but from what I read in other posts, Platinum Select also gives CB on CC bill payment, so i think its fine.

Back