• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Select Saving Account with Indusind Legend Credit Card

rishav05

TF Buzz
I recently received my LTF Indusind Legend credit card and wanted to know how to get an IndusInd select account with Zero MAB and Signature Debit Card, which can provide rewards up to 0.93% for paying CC Bills. Can someone please explain the steps and benefits in detail. I appreciate any help you can provide.

nadeem

TF Select
I've Legend credit card as LTF. Upon log in to app, I see option to open ac directly from app. If I choose to apply through the app, will it automatically be linked? OR, do you recommend opening account independently, creating ID with the select ac, and then linking my existing Legend card there?

skvignesh

TF Premier
I've Legend credit card as LTF. Upon log in to app, I see option to open ac directly from app. If I choose to apply through the app, will it automatically be linked? OR, do you recommend opening account independently, creating ID with the select ac, and then linking my existing Legend card there?
I opened account last month, was legend cc user before, opened select acc online after getting welcome kit I called indusind cc cus care and they took request and linked within 1-2 hrs(call on working day)...

Avishma1

TF Select
Please suggest the apps where I can earn cashback by paying cc bills using my indusind select debit card as it seems most of the apps doesn't accept card for payments or where it allows I don't earn any reward on making the payment

skvignesh

TF Premier
Post that no need to maintain 50k bal?
Their reply,

We would like to inform you that if you hold a Indus Legend credit card your Indus Select account will be a zero balance account.

Please inform client NMC charges won’t apply if Primary account holder has Legend card

Card should be on the name of primary holder.

We would like to inform you that your account will be zero balance only till the time CC is live.

amitkumar759875

TF Select
Their reply,

We would like to inform you that if you hold a Indus Legend credit card your Indus Select account will be a zero balance account.

Please inform client NMC charges won’t apply if Primary account holder has Legend card

Card should be on the name of primary holder.

We would like to inform you that your account will be zero balance only till the time CC is live.
If we close the credit card account will the bank account be closed simultaneously?