• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Select vs Exclusive Debit card

So, I have HDFC easy-shop platinum debit card, which I use to pay my non-HDFC credit card bills and get 1% Cashback.
Now, I have shifted all my spends on my HDFC DCB card, so I am looking for another debit card which can give me Cashback.
So, I came across IndusInd Bank debit cards, namely select and exclusive.
So, my first question is that do both of these debit card offer similar rewards structure and monthly cap as I could not find any information on the comparison.

Also, I have read exclusive account is offered with 0 MAB with pinnacle cc but the card has a one time fee of around 15K.
I am being offered, legend cc LTF, do we get select account with 0 MAB with legend? If yes, then should I take this instead of chasing exclusive account since my only goal here is to pay Hdfc cc bill.

Also, Once I get any of above accounts, I will not maintain any balance in them. Only when I need to pay my bill, I will transfer the amount from my Hdfc account to IndusInd account and then pay the bill via debit card.
Is this a normal behaviour? Can this be flagged as rotation of money or something?
Also, what are the platform I can use for bill payment here? I have heard Paytm and mobikwik, but seems there is some issue with visa/mastercard? Which variant would be better.

Correct. I reviewed everything and came to same conclusion. Also there is no point in investing money in the form of AMB. Legend CC is available freely whereas Pinnacle CC is chargeable. So Legend CC + Select AC is best choice without additional expenses.

Correct. I reviewed everything and came to same conclusion. Also there is no point in investing money in the form of AMB. Legend CC is available freely whereas Pinnacle CC is chargeable. So Legend CC + Select AC is best choice without additional expenses.
How and when did you get LTF Legend credit card? Was it your first indusind credit card?

Back