• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Signature Debit Card getting charged- need help

faraaz303

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Last year I'd got charged for the Indusind Signature debit card I have. Last year amount was something in 2000s. Previosuly I don't think i have been charged for this. Raised a complaint nothing came out of it.
This year again now I got a message saying 1200 rs debited from the account for this card. Called the cc again, she's saying all debit cards are chargeable in Indusind. This is stupid! I'm contemplating closing the debit card.
Anyone else has any experience with this? Please guide.

Last year I'd got charged for the Indusind Signature debit card I have. Last year amount was something in 2000s. Previosuly I don't think i have been charged for this. Raised a complaint nothing came out of it.
This year again now I got a message saying 1200 rs debited from the account for this card. Called the cc again, she's saying all debit cards are chargeable in Indusind. This is stupid! I'm contemplating closing the debit card.
what is your account type?

If you select your savings account type (exclusive / select / etc), you will see the annual fee for signature card. If it shows free, then you can ask them to refund and refer the schedule of charges. Exclusive and select savings account have signature visa free.

Back