• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd VISA Signature Exclusive Debit Card query

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hello
I noticed that this debit card has 0% forex markup (except the Visa/Mastercard exchange rates). Does it also mean that I can withdraw money from foreign ATMs without any additional charges?

Also does anyone know the initial funding required for opening exclusive account online? (I live in a metro city)

if u have indudus legend/ pinnacle cc - u get select / exclusive account as 0 AMB

if u r intrested in LTF pinnacle i can connect u with an agent - many in this forum obtained cards through him

if u have indudus legend/ pinnacle cc - u get select / exclusive account as 0 AMB

if u r intrested in LTF pinnacle i can connect u with an agent - many in this forum obtained cards through him
I already got pinnacle from the same agent.

I'll open the account only if the debit card can be used for international atm withdrawals. Does anyone know about international atm withdrawal fees?

Last edited:
I already got pinnacle from the same agent.

I'll open the account only if the debit card can be used for international atm withdrawals. Does anyone know about international atm withdrawal fees?
It has zero charges as per this document: https://www.indusind.com/content/da...es/savings-account/SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive.pdf

So the only charge you will have to pay is the foreign bank's ATM charges (if any). Indusind will not charge any fee, which is great.

Inquire about schedule of charges to double confirm before account opening. Post the result here.

Can you help me with Pinnacle LTF? I already have a select savings account with Indusind and also legend cc

Hello
I noticed that this debit card has 0% forex markup (except the Visa/Mastercard exchange rates). Does it also mean that I can withdraw money from foreign ATMs without any additional charges?
Yes,
Unlimited Atm withdrawal outside India without any forex charge.
Do note that the ATM might charge you some fees.

I am interested in Pinnacle LTF so can you connect me with the agent or share his number with me?

Can you please help
I have an IndusInd Legend cc
a) To get a new select/exclusive account as 0 AMB, do I need to visit my local IndusInd branch or any online process?
b) Out of Select/Exclusive, which one is better?
c) For DC which one is better for getting reward points for paying CC bills, Visa signature or Visa platinum or Mastercard world?

Can you please help
I have an IndusInd Legend cc
a) To get a new select/exclusive account as 0 AMB, do I need to visit my local IndusInd branch or any online process?
You can select, better to visit branch
b) Out of Select/Exclusive, which one is better?
If DC for CC bill payments is your main goal, there's no difference between the two
C) For DC which one is better for getting reward points for paying CC bills, Visa signature or Visa platinum or Mastercard world?
Visa signature and mastercard world

Reactions: csr
Agree with @Sriim

U can open select account online too ( surrogate to legend ) with payment of 50,000 and can withdraw after welcome kit: debit card is delivered… it’s 0 AMB

Select/ exclusive both same in terms of rewards

Reactions: csr

Yo I got Legend already, do you think this agent can get me pinnacle or get mine upgraded to pinnacle?

You can select, better to visit branch

If DC for CC bill payments is your main goal, there's no difference between the two

Visa signature and mastercard world
I was outright denied that I would be offered a select on the basis of my Legend CC when I visited the bank. Then the manager goes onto yapping about their investment plans that if I invested 50k in any their investment instruments I'd get it for free. And 1L for Exclusive.

Back