• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd VISA Signature Exclusive Debit Card query

I was outright denied that I would be offered a select on the basis of my Legend CC when I visited the bank. Then the manager goes onto yapping about their investment plans that if I invested 50k in any their investment instruments I'd get it for free. And 1L for Exclusive.
No need of any investment… just apply select account online with initial payment of 50,000 … I did same (u get to choose account number )

No need of any investment… just apply select account online with initial payment of 50,000 … I did same (u get to choose account number )
I happen to have an delite/delight savings account with them which overlaps with the account I'm trying to open.

I guess I will have to close my delite account for it. Do you think I can close it virtually or if I will only have to visit my home branch?

I have one close by to my office which isn't my home branch. Any idea if they would take the request to close it?

I happen to have an delite/delight savings account with them which overlaps with the account I'm trying to open.

I guess I will have to close my delite account for it. Do you think I can close it virtually or if I will only have to visit my home branch?

I have one close by to my office which isn't my home branch. Any idea if they would take the request to close it?
no idea abt delite account broo... contact ur RM ... i can share my RM contact if u want. last month my RM called me to open delite account which i wasnt intrested so denied.. may be he can help u open select account without closing delite
few folks here have both accounts ...

I was outright denied that I would be offered a select on the basis of my Legend CC when I visited the bank. Then the manager goes onto yapping about their investment plans that if I invested 50k in any their investment instruments I'd get it for free. And 1L for Exclusive.
Branch people are unaware many times. We should Just ask them to open a select savings account with required initial funding. No need to mention anything about legend CC. Later once we link, it becomes 0mab

no idea abt delite account broo... contact ur RM ... i can share my RM contact if u want. last month my RM called me to open delite account which i wasnt intrested so denied.. may be he can help u open select account without closing delite
few folks here have both accounts ...
Just went to my nearest branch near my office and closed my delite account. I was told it would take 24 hours for the account closure.

I'm going to open a select account virtually upon the closure of my delite account.

Let me know if you will benefit from me opening an account via your referral or something. I will take that route instead of opening one by myself.

I'm from Bangalore FYI.

Branch people are unaware many times. We should Just ask them to open a select savings account with required initial funding. No need to mention anything about legend CC. Later once we link, it becomes 0mab
Well put! Doing just this!

Also any idea if they're going to offer rupay select as the DC. Willing to pay a fee to own it.

agree ... same happened with me when i visted bank for select account ... so i applied online ... (most of bank staff have no idea abt surrogate)

after few months when I requested to upgrade to exclusive based on my pinnacle card... was asked to maintain MAB for 3 months and then request for upgrade...
i had to explain them about surrogate offer... shared exclusive benefits pdf ... even then it took them sweet 20 days for upgrade... (citing aproval from manager etc)

Last edited:
Just went to my nearest branch near my office and closed my delite account. I was told it would take 24 hours for the account closure.

I'm going to open a select account virtually upon the closure of my delite account.

Let me know if you will benefit from me opening an account via your referral or something. I will take that route instead of opening one by myself.

I'm from Bangalore FYI.
here is the link https://tinyurl.com/2yccfqr7

i get 200 cashback

max 3000 rp for select/ exclusive master/ visa signature debit card

max 2000 for select/ exclusive visa platinum debit card

1 rp = 35 p

Last edited:
Back