• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Conceirge Service query

Niue1918

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Do we get Airport meet and greet with Infinia? The T&C don’t mention anything.

Attachments

• 4E072253-7273-428D-A489-572B6C33C456.jpeg
    4E072253-7273-428D-A489-572B6C33C456.jpeg
    551.8 KB · Views: 66
Solution
You can call the concierge on the number listed (1800 118 887) and ask them. And as far as I am aware, no HDFC card offers free airport meet & greet service at the moment. Maybe they will add it in the upcoming super premium card (Galaxia or Infinia Reserve).

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can call the concierge on the number listed (1800 118 887) and ask them. And as far as I am aware, no HDFC card offers free airport meet & greet service at the moment. Maybe they will add it in the upcoming super premium card (Galaxia or Infinia Reserve).

Solution

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
did anyone had used golf which i complementary for the 1st year only cause i didn't get to used cause i forget and plus does in 2nd year we get it or not , i know i can ask concierge but asking here seem easy then calling them

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For Infinia we get unlimited golf visits free of charge. For DCB limited visits are free and are annually. After completion of the year, free visits r restored as like airport lounge visits.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
For Infinia we get unlimited golf visits free of charge. For DCB limited visits are free and are annually. After completion of the year, free visits r restored as like airport lounge visits.
oh thanks!!! we add this to my todo list and visit after rainy season i guess, can we take a guest with us at the golf and there would one visit less on our total visit in a year

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I contacted my RM, he said they used to issue LTF Infinia before 3 years but that needed lot of approvals. Now there is no LTF for Infinia or DCB
Not true three year ? I got my infinia LTF in 2021 it was in covid 19 when they did in mass for bring more people from existing lower variant card to infinia on basic of FYF or LTF it depend of various factors and metal variant is getting issued on FYF or chargeable basic ..so yeah hdfc won't provide metal on LTF but it not impossible i believe once superior variant is released or if you get into infinity program of their banking you can metal variant as LTF or get a fd for 10 laks for money many year i don't know .the point is rm are mostly useless 😂

Souvik

TF Premier
Not true three year ? I got my infinia LTF in 2021 it was in covid 19 when they did in mass for bring more people from existing lower variant card to infinia on basic of FYF or LTF it depend of various factors and metal variant is getting issued on FYF or chargeable basic ..so yeah hdfc won't provide metal on LTF but it not impossible i believe once superior variant is released or if you get into infinity program of their banking you can metal variant as LTF or get a fd for 10 laks for money many year i don't know .the point is rm are mostly useless 😂
True RMs are actually not useful until you want to invest