• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia LTF for new application

aakashgupta

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
hey, has anyone got an Infinia LTF on their new application? what is the minimum ITR requirement to do something like this? what are the possible ways i can get it LTF? please share your thoughts and experiences! thankyou all!

Last edited:
There are no possible ways for a new customer get it lifetime free.
even if you give them 1 crore fixed deposits or invest in insurance products (which give them upto 40% commission) or apply card to card they will not give it lifetime free

Last edited:
I have Infinia since almost 4 years, I have tried multiple times with my RM to get it to LTF but was told LTF Infinia is next to impossible, would be great to know if op updates us.

It is 45 lakhs income tax return and it is a paid card for a new customer
I have 40 ITR for last year they are not even giving me paid DCB. Still credit card guys says for net salary to be above 1.75 lakhs. I am salaried with 40 ITR as total salary but get esops type cashout in salary segment every 6 months, therefore my monthly salary is not above 1.75 lakhs net after tax and they are not giving me paid DCB, holding imperia account with them also. If anyone can get me contact with the right person will appreciate

i have millenia CC bro, they said its credit limit cannot be increased above 5L, to avoid cibil hit i use 20% of it not more, so its spend can only be reached 1 lakhs very month no more no less, too much dicplane bro

Back