• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia recommended on netbanking and Magnus reapplication query

aspirar

TF Buzz
I have a preferred salary account with HDFC. When I check which cards I can get, it only shows me Infinia, nothing else, under the recommended section. What are the chances of it getting approved if I apply for it?

I also applied for Magnus in April, but I didn't have a cibil score then and it got rejected. I have a score of 765 now because of Amazon pay later. I also got an ICICI Saphhiro with 10 lakhs limit, but that isn't showing up in cibil yet. Should I reapply for Magnus? I'm planning to do it through the airport agent.

Should I go ahead and apply for Infinia or Magnus? I have about 7 cibil enquiries in the last two months, and I'll avoid applying if chances of approval will be very low to avoid more cibil hits.

I have a preferred salary account with HDFC. When I check which cards I can get, it only shows me Infinia, nothing else, under the recommended section. What are the chances of it getting approved if I apply for it?

I also applied for Magnus in April, but I didn't have a cibil score then and it got rejected. I have a score of 765 now because of Amazon pay later. I also got an ICICI Saphhiro with 10 lakhs limit, but that isn't showing up in cibil yet. Should I reapply for Magnus? I'm planning to do it through the airport agent.

Should I go ahead and apply for Infinia or Magnus? I have about 7 cibil enquiries in the last two months, and I'll avoid applying if chances of approval will be very low to avoid more cibil hits.
Your card has to be at least a year old and since you hold none no point in applying. You can find similar threads all over the forum a quick search and you will find your answer.

Axis bank recommends atleast 6 months before you reapply on rejection. Better to wait I think.

Back