• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Upgrade Journey

Winskrill

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to share my journey through various cards with HDFC Bank upto Infinia. May help others for the same.

2019 -> Joined a new company which created a HDFC Bank Salary Account
2019 -> Within 2 months got an offer for LTF Diners Club "Miles" Card. I was not well-versed with the CC Game at that time. I took the card as the rewards were decent for me.
2020 -> Within 8 months got an offer to upgrade my Limit and Card to Diners Club Privilege with 5 Lakh Limit from 3.5L previously.
2021 => After a year or so again got an upgrade offer to FYF Diners Club Black finally with a limit increase to 6.6Lakh ( I was all into the CC Game by this time)
2022 (Feb) => Got another Credit Limit enhancement offer to 8 Lakhs and started my pursuit for Infinia via the escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com email address. Rejected almost immediately the next day.

2022 (July) => HDFC Bank Account got upgraded to Imperia via Father Family umbrella.

2022 (Aug) => Made another attempt via the Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com email. Another immediate rejection. No reasons or eligibility criteria were mentioned at all in the reply. By this time my expenses were somewhere around 8 Lakhs in a year.

2023 (July) => Again made another attempt via Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and this time I mentioned everything properly with the Upgrade form etc. I was meeting almost all the requirements. I had an Imperia Account, Salary was credited to HDFC, Assured Savings policy with HDFC, 8 Lakh Limits, and Spent 7.5 Lakhs in the last 6 months.
Again Rejected immediately. This time they mentioned that the limit needed for Infinia was 10 Lakhs. Although I was a regular visitor of TechnoFino, I knew that was not the case.

2023 (Oct) => Read a lot of posts here in the TechnoFino community of people who kept trying and succeded. @TechnoFino Thanks for your detailed post. I again tried with the same details as my previous request and finally after 3 days of patience. I got a reply that they are able to upgrade my DCB to Infinia. And after that mail had to wait for 7 Days for the confirmation. I was upgraded to FYF Infinia. The card showed up in the HDFC Mobile App almost immediately.

It will be delivered by today or max tomorrow. :)

Update 1: The card got delivered!

Conclusion, Don't give up. ;)

Last edited:
No sending docs to legendary Chennai office?
If PNO has asked for upgrade form on mail, then nothing to send to Chennai office. If they have agreed for the upgrade, they must have already verified your eligibility and they will process the upgrade.
Incase if they still want documents, they will ask on mail.

My upgrade to Infinia around a month ago was completely processed by PnO. Within 5 days card was in my hand after mailing upgrade form.

If PNO has asked for upgrade form on mail, then nothing to send to Chennai office. If they have agreed for the upgrade, they must have already verified your eligibility and they will process the upgrade.
Incase if they still want documents, they will ask on mail.

My upgrade to Infinia around a month ago was completely processed by PnO. Within 5 days card was in my hand after mailing upgrade form.
Do they do kyc again? I have been getting message and mail regarding kyc done by HDFC bank.

Back