• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance payment issues

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have already enrolled in insurance payment and rewards and was trying to make transaction for my helath insurance with HDFC ERGO of amount 24k but it was failing and when enquired about the cause they told that AMEX cards not acceptable for payment. Can anyone help me out how to use amex card for insurance payment and also spend based rewards for payment of 20k on my amex MRCC tips & tricks please

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have already enrolled in insurance payment and rewards and was trying to make transaction for my helath insurance with HDFC ERGO of amount 24k but it was failing and when enquired about the cause they told that AMEX cards not acceptable for payment. Can anyone help me out how to use amex card for insurance payment and also spend based rewards for payment of 20k on my amex MRCC tips & tricks please
AmEx one of the worst cards for utility websites

Should only get AmEx for partner offers (online and offline) and online transactions (mostly e-commerce)