• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance payment using SBI cashback card through Amazon?

1. Is amazon pay trick working to get 5% cashback on insurance payments made via amazon pay balance partially and remaining amount with Cashback credit card?

Recently i bought a bike insurance on amazon with SBI Cashback card with partial payment via amazon pay balance to see if the trick works now....sadly it's not working since SBI Card app shows Rs 7 cashback for unbilled transactions (1% of 770) and also it shows AMAZON INSURANCE MUMBAI as merchant name.

I need to pay LIC premium worth Rs 90k in this week. So, needed to know if anyone has successfully used this trick recently.

2. Is there any upper limit on buying Amazon gift vouchers using SBI cashback card to get 5% cashback and then pay insurance premium for Rs 90k with amazon pay balance?

3. Also, Tata Neu infinity customer care told they will offer me 5% neu coins on inurance payments made on Tata Neu app. So, has anyone tried for Tata Neu?

I plan to try any one of the 3 listed above. Please guide mates.

Attachments

• image_picker4658428037253622709.jpg
    image_picker4658428037253622709.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 47
Back