• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance Payment Via Magnus

Pr@k

TF Select
Folks i need to make some insurance payments for the family and want to use my Magnus to hit the 1L limit.

I've already exausted the 10k Amazon pay vouchers via giftr

whats the best way to maximize points/ count towards monthly milestone?

CHeers

both RP and milestone?? Can you post the Official response here
02. Further, we would like to inform you that Insurance spends will be consider to earn the normal EDGE reward points and will be counted towards the milesone spending to acheive the 25000 EDGE reward points on spend of 01 Lakh in a calendar month. From 22ndSep'20 transactions which are maintained with MCC 6300, 6381, 5960, 6012 & 6051 are covered under Insurance spends and you can earn maximum of 6000 EDGE REWARDS per transaction as there is a capping for the same.

03. The eligibility for Insurance spends as mentioned above is not applicable for other credit cards however, for few affluent credit cards there is a capping.

This is only for Affluent cards Magnus, Burgundy Private, Reserve etc.

Will there be delay in posting of edge rewards for insurance payments on Magnus?
I recently paid insurance using Magnus and points haven’t been credited yet. For other transactions after the insurance payment date points are credited

02. Further, we would like to inform you that Insurance spends will be consider to earn the normal EDGE reward points and will be counted towards the milesone spending to acheive the 25000 EDGE reward points on spend of 01 Lakh in a calendar month. From 22ndSep'20 transactions which are maintained with MCC 6300, 6381, 5960, 6012 & 6051 are covered under Insurance spends and you can earn maximum of 6000 EDGE REWARDS per transaction as there is a capping for the same.

03. The eligibility for Insurance spends as mentioned above is not applicable for other credit cards however, for few affluent credit cards there is a capping.

This is only for Affluent cards Magnus, Burgundy Private, Reserve etc.

is it still the case after the devaluation on Magnus ? Are we still getting edge reward points for insurance payments and is it being counted towards the 1Lakh milestone ??

Back