• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge Access on Add-on Cards

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have tried with HDFC, it asks for customer id, which require savings account.

Will try with yes bank.

Edit: Yes Bank process seems offline. Will see later. Idfc looks easier.
HDFC has 2 option
If add on card holder has hdfc account then can be easily applied from hdfc portal itself
Otherwise you need to visit branch and apply offline.
Or fill the addon form and send them to Chennai office

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
HDFC has 2 option
If add on card holder has hdfc account then can be easily applied from hdfc portal itself
Otherwise you need to visit branch and apply offline.
Or fill the addon form and send them to Chennai office
For hdfc, Do the add on member need to do physical verification and/or video kyc? Or just filling form and attaching pan is sufficient?

Also, can I add my number and email as add on number and email too?

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thanks, will try with idfc. Don't have amex.
Just to update on this, idfc was easy. Filled it online. Mobile was mandatory to be different. Kept Email same as mine.

My mother had some issues with completing video kyc from traditional link, so IDFC agent called her and helped her in getting it completed. She said she got video call on whatsapp. That doesn't seem right to me, but whatever it was done somehow and approved.

As usual, was asked for aadhar and Pan details during kyc as well. Both Card and dreamfolks delivered at my residence address within a week.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just to update on this, idfc was easy. Filled it online. Mobile was mandatory to be different. Kept Email same as mine.

My mother had some issues with completing video kyc from traditional link, so IDFC agent called her and helped her in getting it completed. She said she got video call on whatsapp. That doesn't seem right to me, but whatever it was done somehow and approved.

As usual, was asked for aadhar and Pan details during kyc as well. Both Card and dreamfolks delivered at my residence address within a week.
thank you for the update bro

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
For hdfc, Do the add on member need to do physical verification and/or video kyc? Or just filling form and attaching pan is sufficient?

Also, can I add my number and email as add on number and email too?
Here is my experience with HDFC Infinia add on for my mother who doesn't have HDFC account.

19th Feb - Filled Add on Form and Sent Scanned copy of form and Add on PAN to Priority redressal mail. Form said address proof needed for siblings or if someone is not at home address. So didn't send that.

20th Feb - Customer care said to physically courier the documents and mail is not acceptable.

21st Feb - Dropped documents at nearby branch reception to courier it to Chennai office.

4th Mar - Got reply saying application is rejected due to missing Add on photo, Add on Address proof, Add on CKYC, Add on Self attestation. They didn't tell these earlier when I sent them mail 😅. I think Add on photo was main missing thing. I somehow didn't notice it. Others should have been okay.

13th March - Again submitted add on form this time with addon photo, PAN, Passport, CKYC all self attested by Add on member. Passport address was different that my Current Address, but it doesn't matter.

16th March - Can see Add on card with different 4 digits in my netbanking. No further call/verification with add on member or me.

Card should arrive in 2-3 days. So, it took one full month for me. But if someone follows steps correctly, he can get it in a week too.

I can see delivery address is same as my current address. Card number is different. It has her mobile number and email id linked too. But all OTP and communication for transaction settings and pin are coming to my mobile and email only, which I prefer as well.

Edit:
17th March - Card delivered. Both Card number and Priority Pass number is different from Primary cards and Priority Pass numbers. But expiry date is same.

Now it is delinked from Primary mobile/email and all OTP SMS and Transaction alerts are coming on add on Mobile and email only.

Only In mycards app, it is showing for both numbers and both can set transaction limits and pin.

Last edited:

nik007rock

TF Select
Standard Chartered Ease My Trip card too. It gives 2 international lounge access per year each for primary and add-on card holders. At Rs.350 annual fees it is probably the cheapest international complementary lounge access card you can get. Definitely the cheapest that gives add on benefit.
Sure it is each for primary and add on ? I am gonna apply it just for international lounge access for wife to have it along with me