• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International lounge Access on LoungKey app via BOB Rupay Premier JCB credit card

35616230 and jcb is written in front of card and not back
Weird, my bin is exactly the same (JCB is written on the back though)...after how many days of card activation did you login to loungekey? Maybe that matters?
Also, please share the loungekey link which you used.

I believe they have rectified their mistake. The 4 complementary lounge access is meant for domestic lounges. This was an error from JCB, but it may have been rectified by now.
I told you those who applied last few months are not getting international lounge. When was your card approved?
Weird, my bin is exactly the same (JCB is written on the back though)...after how many days of card activation did you login to loungekey? Maybe that matters?
Also, please share the loungekey link which you used.
35616230 and jcb is written in front of card and not back
Bin 356162 I check online it's jcb card
I believe they have rectified their mistake. The 4 complementary lounge access is meant for domestic lounges. This was an error from JCB, but it may have been rectified by now.

May be international is for limited period and it is over now

Back