• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Invalid Offer] RuPay Credit Card on UPI 10% Cashback Program: 24-25 February, 2024 on Apparel & Home Furnishing

RuPay UPI 10% Cashback Program: 24-25 February, 2024 on Apparel & Home Furnishing

Update: Offer didn't go live ❌ by RuPay. Don't expect any cashback for this offer.

This offer shown on IndusInd page, I'll update MCC details when it goes live on RuPay page.
IMG_20240214_113314_520.jpg

Offer:

• Flat 10% Cashback on minimum purchase of ₹10,000 with maximum cashback of ₹3,000 once per card; applicable on all UPI applications during the campaign period.
  • Campaign will be for 2 days i.e., 24th Feb’24 to 25th Feb’24.

Eligibility:

• Customer should have RuPay Credit Card linked on UPI.
  • For BHIM and all other UPI applications - existing and new users.
  • All successful transactions done through RuPay Credit Card on UPI on specified MCCs*. No promo code required.
  • Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions during the offer period, without accounting for any cancellarions or reversals.

Other Terms:

• The cashback for the campaign will be from 24th Feb’24 to 25th Feb’24 only. The transactions meeting the criteria and done on MCCs which are not included in the campaign during the offer period will not become eligible for the cash back.
  • Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals.
  • Once the maximum cashback amount of ₹3,000 per card is exhausted, customer shall not be eligible for further cashbacks during the campaign.
  • Cashback will be credited to the eligible customer by the Issuing Bank within 30 working days of transaction.
  • *MCCs included for the campaign are as below- Will update when I'll get full offer details
Cashback FAQs -

1. Can I avail this offer if my credit card is of other than RuPay?

No, this offer is applicable only on RuPay Credit Cards.

2. I have a RuPay Credit card, but I have not linked it to UPI, can I still avail the offer?
No, in order to avail the benefits under this offer, RuPay Credit Cardholders would be required to get their RuPay Credit cards linked to UPI via any UPI App.

3. What is the offer period?
The offer will be valid from 24th Feb’24 to 25th Feb’24.

4. What is the cashback campaign run on RuPay Credit cards on UPI all about? What are the benefits of this offer?
Flat 10% Cashback on minimum purchase of ₹10,000 with maximum cashback of ₹3,000 once per card; applicable on all UPI applications during the campaign period on selected MCCs.

5. What is the minimum transaction to avail this offer?
The minimum transaction value shall be ₹10,000 to avail this offer.

6. What is the maximum amount that I will get when I spend on the linked Credit card on UPI through BHIM app or any UPI app?
Each customer is eligible for maximum of ₹3,000 cashback once per card during the campaign period.

7. Can I make multiple transactions to avail cashback?
No, a customer can make only one transaction per card to avail the cashback benefit during the campaign period.

Last edited:

cooldude74

TF Select
Mcc details kaha se Mila ? Link share karo

Think dude has assumed these mcc. No info about the offer on the ncpi website.

Seems like you have got me all wrong!

I have not assumed the MCCs.

These MCCs are from a general MCC list released by VISA / MASTERCARD and I have only selected the ones that "could be" eligible for this weekend offer (i.e. Apparel / Home Furnishings).

I am not implying these would fetch CB for this week's RuPay offer and I've already added a disclaimer on top of the message.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
payzapp ko sue karo
On asking for cashback
PayZapp:
Khatta-Meetha-meme-templates-04.jpeg