• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[iOS/iPhone] Please suggest good expense tracker app

1. Create your own Google forms
  2. Click option to save data in Google sheets
  3. Make pivot as u want in the spreadsheet and it will auto update
Keep links on homepage for the forms and the pivot

Seems like you guys haven't tried Fold Money yet. It's quite amazing. It has the option of automatically tagging all your expenses via the transaction emails you get without giving full access to your email account. Try it out.

Seems like you guys haven't tried Fold Money yet. It's quite amazing. It has the option of automatically tagging all your expenses via the transaction emails you get without giving full access to your email account. Try it out.
+1 to Fold Money, they have now added stocks, mf tracking also. So I can monitor expenses and investments in one place. It is convenient.

There are a few threads already on this topic, but I am not sure of any app that caters to my needs. Most of them are either available on Android or available on iOS with a subscription. My needs are simple

1. Ability to enter an expense(manually, no automation stuff like reading SMS or bank APIs)
2. Display expenses monthly (graphs/charts preferable)
3. Backing up data so that I can login using my phone number and retrieve

I am ready to pay a fee upfront to purchase the app, but I despise subscriptions. Please suggest a good app for iOS which suits my needs.
Thank you
Bluecoins is a excellent app

never actually wanted to use one tbh, but been using axio app (yes the one which amazon uses for pay later services)
It is pretty decent imo, you should give it a try

N
never actually wanted to use one tbh, but been using axio app (yes the one which amazon uses for pay later services)
It is pretty decent imo, you should give it a try
Not attractive that they mandatorily need SMS permissions on Android 🤦‍♂️ They just want to collect our data.

Back