• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys I have a query about cancelling NCEMI. I have to buy two iPhones from the 2 HDFC cards I have, one for me & one in family. I already bought one and cancelled the NCEMI.
I wanted to know if I buy the second one now and cancel the NCEMI, will there be a problem related to bank or cibil or in general is it advised ?

Akashn

TF Ace
Guys I have a query about cancelling NCEMI. I have to buy two iPhones from the 2 HDFC cards I have, one for me & one in family. I already bought one and cancelled the NCEMI.
I wanted to know if I buy the second one now and cancel the NCEMI, will there be a problem related to bank or cibil or in general is it advised ?
No problem. Go ahead

hariselio

TF Premier
I'm planning to get 15 Pro Max in Sydney in another two weeks and wanted to use tourist refund scheme (TRS). Is it better to use Scapia or other card like, BoB Eterna, SBI Cashback, One Card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Jio Mart is giving 15 under 65k . BBD ke time pe I bought this in 75k . Not even 3 months and 10k price drop !!
that is why always.. always buy the previous year model.. best value for money.. I have been doing this since iPhone 3GS (2009).. except for my first phone...

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This year, iPhone 15 series (non pro) is getting manufactured in India right from the beginning. And still they launched it at same price as every year. Price drop was imminent!

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently purchased macbook from croma using Neu Infinity card with NCEMI. I cancelled the EMI after few days, still got 5% neucoins on the transaction value. I was pleasantly surprised.
I had made a purchase using Neu infinity at Croma online and availed HDFC instant discount. While you get Neu coins initially, they get reversed in 90-120 days. Mine was a full transaction and not EMI one. So not sure about NCEMI, but points do get reversed later on in such cases of availing instant discount

I had made a purchase using Neu infinity at Croma online and availed HDFC instant discount. While you get Neu coins initially, they get reversed in 90-120 days. Mine was a full transaction and not EMI one. So not sure about NCEMI, but points do get reversed later on in such cases of availing instant discount
Don't think so that points gets reversed, as I purchased iphone 15 in September through Croma and the neucoins have not reversed.
I don't understand why would coins be reversed as 5% neucoins is the main feature of this card.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't think so that points gets reversed, as I purchased iphone 15 in September through Croma and the neucoins have not reversed.
I don't understand why would coins be reversed as 5% neucoins is the main feature of this card.
Well I thought of giving headsup since I have an email also from HDFC stating terms and conditions

Good for you in case it doesn't happen in your case