• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Is Addon spend considered for DCB->Infinia Card upgrade?

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please help with this? I am in a dillemma.

I have DCB Metal with Addon for my brother. I have 8+ lakhs CL. I am planning to meet 6 month spend criteria for Infinia by Dec End and ask for upgrade. My brother has spent 2+ lakh on the Addon card[different card no. from primary] in last 3 months. Do they consider the Addon spend when asking for Card upgrade? They did consider it for Quarterly Milestone but not sure for the upgrade.

Can anyone please help with this? I am in a dillemma.

I have DCB Metal with Addon for my brother. I have 8+ lakhs CL. I am planning to meet 6 month spend criteria for Infinia by Dec End and ask for upgrade. My brother has spent 2+ lakh on the Addon card[different card no. from primary] in last 3 months. Do they consider the Addon spend when asking for Card upgrade? They did consider it for Quarterly Milestone but not sure for the upgrade.
Yes as the credit limit is shared and add-on card transactions are included on the primary cardholder's monthly statement

I have spent 7.5 L+ for past 6 months, still they denied the request for upgrade to Infinia today. Not sure if they increased spends threshold too for upgrade. I have DCB with 8L+ CL.

Back