• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I know who sent me the amazon pay card?

For eg. If I buy it from amazon.in and send it to someone, what information will the other party receive other than the gift card code?

Vice versa, If I use a gift card from someone, will they be able to know that its me.

Plz note I am not looking to commit fraud, I just want to send some payments anonymously and looking for ways to do so (Crypto is nice but not everyone uses it)

I don't care if the banks, amazon or gov knows the trail of money, I just care that the sender and receiver can't know each other's legal identities.
if you send it as a gift
they will only receive the gift card details not the details regarding who sent it
vice versa if they purchase the gift card in the same way above you wont be able to know who sent it

For eg. If I buy it from amazon.in and send it to someone, what information will the other party receive other than the gift card code?

Vice versa, If I use a gift card from someone, will they be able to know that its me.

Plz note I am not looking to commit fraud, I just want to send some payments anonymously and looking for ways to do so (Crypto is nice but not everyone uses it)

I don't care if the banks, amazon or gov knows the trail of money, I just care that the sender and receiver can't know each other's legal identities.
If the gift cards are brought from Amazon and woohoo by x persons.

The if y person redeemed those, if x person asks amz or whoo then they can disclose inform.

If the gift cards are brought from Amazon and woohoo by x persons.

The if y person redeemed those, if x person asks amz or whoo then they can disclose inform.
cry.gif

Back