• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Magnus Cards not working on PayZapp?

visvin

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When you make a payment on PayZapp, you add your card number and expiry, post which it takes you to OTP page. It asks for CVV after you input OTP.
This is apparently causing the transactions to fail on my Axis card,
"Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXX has been declined due to security reasons. Please call 18605005555. for details - Axis Bank"

Any idea / work around on how to solve this?

Ohhh.. Nowadays I am not using this useless app due to less cashback. When I was using, there is no need of any CVV, Many times I used SBI Card and HDFC credit card. That time it was working without CVV, only CVV asked while transaction declined by bank.
I have done many txn using vistara axis card on payzapp where it use to ask for cvv after otp is entered and txn was successful.
Yet Magnus is getting rejected.

Folks have reported on another app the new PayZapp Beta app on android works for Magnus - haven't tried myself as I am on iOS and waiting 🤞 for an update to iOS app as well.

Folks have reported on another app the new PayZapp Beta app on android works for Magnus - haven't tried myself as I am on iOS and waiting 🤞 for an update to iOS app as well.
Please confirm as i will need to delete one card from payzapp. They allow adding only 4 cards which I have already added

Please confirm as i will need to delete one card from payzapp. They allow adding only 4 cards which I have already added
I'd suggest to wait till more folks confirm. Here is the thread where this was reported, you can follow it for updates.

Back