• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is BoB Premier Credit Card actually LTF?

aniket_in

TF Neo
Hi Everyone,

I was looking for a LTF BoB credit card, since they usually have many instant discount offers on Amazon.

While applying on their website, after I filled all the basic details, income details, it's showing 3 card variants (Premier, Easy, Select)
Also showed a Credit Limit based on my existing Axis CC limit.

However, I'm confused with the charges, on the card variant selection page, the variants show a "Life Time Free" badge.
But, at the same time, it also shows that charges are waived off on achieving certain spends.

The UI is very confusing, I don't understand, if it's actually unconditionally life time free? or free after achieving the specified spends? (Then technically it can't be called LTF?)

1722328298892.webp

Thanks.

Yes, It's LTF
On the last page, when it's asking me to e-sign the application with Aadhaar OTP, on that document also, it's written as

"I agree to be charged for the first year credit card annual fee in my first statement."
"PREMIER: First year*/Annual fee** : 1,000/-"

Screenshot 2024-08-02 212354.webp

On the last page, when it's asking me to e-sign the application with Aadhaar OTP, on that document also, it's written as

"I agree to be charged for the first year credit card annual fee in my first statement."

View attachment 63656
Yes, but do not worry about it. After receiving the card, confirm the same from the customer care on the email.

Hi Everyone,

I was looking for a LTF BoB credit card, since they usually have many instant discount offers on Amazon.

While applying on their website, after I filled all the basic details, income details, it's showing 3 card variants (Premier, Easy, Select)

However, I'm confused with the charges, on the card variant selection page, the variants show a "Life Time Free" badge.
But, at the same time, it also shows that charges are waived off on achieving certain spends.

The UI is very confusing, I don't understand, if it's actually unconditionally life time free? or free after achieving the specified spends? (Then technically it can't be called LTF?)

View attachment 63194

Thanks.
Earlier it was unconditional ltf(no spend criteria).. now they have changed it to conditional LTF on acheiveing certain spends as given on the website. It's all marketing gimmick just like hdfc does..

View attachment 63656
I also applied by seeing ltf on youtube ads, kindly confirm if joining charges levied to you

Apply the card but don't activate by any means. Then mail the customer care to confirm LTF status. Do not call, an email will be a written evidence for you.

Hi Everyone,

View attachment 63194

Thanks.
I got the same doubt. Recieved my card on 15 Jul 24. On it was mentioned 'can be made life time free '. So I sent mail for cancellation of card. They have replied me on mail saying that no charge will be applicable since it issued under life time free offer.

can anyone confirm if the premier card is still being offered as LTF?

also can we apply through cashkaro or directly from website?

Hi, even am seeing BoB premier as LTF. Did u finally get it as LTF or was it a gimmick??

Back