• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card a Corporate card?

mrtravel

TF Buzz
Hello,

My HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card was not supported on a merchant website as they do not accept Corporate cards.

I tried to add money to my PayTM wallet and they charged me 2.65% of txn amount as fee and 2.95% for rent payment as compared to 2.3% and 1.5% for other credit cards respectively.

Could anyone here who is holding HDFC Business Moneybank credit card confirm if they also pay more charges? Is this card considered as a corporate card?

I have also mailed HDFC CC team and been waiting for their response.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello,

My HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card was not supported on a merchant website as they do not accept Corporate cards.

I tried to add money to my PayTM wallet and they charged me 2.65% of txn amount as fee and 2.95% for rent payment as compared to 2.3% and 1.5% for other credit cards respectively.

Could anyone here who is holding HDFC Business Moneybank credit card confirm if they also pay more charges? Is this card considered as a corporate card?

I have also mailed HDFC CC team and been waiting for their response.
Yes! Business Moneyback is Corporate Credit Card.
Yeah but shouldn't corporate card come with visa business branding instead of visa platinum or signature which is used in personal cards? View attachment 4068
That's don't matter BIN numbers are the main thing.
For example I have Fi Federal bank debit card but no where Platinum written there but card is a actual Visa Platinum card..

Back