• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Millennia worth in 2024?

Chitra007

TF Select
I'm getting a LTF HDFC millennia card on the basis of NTB. I'm already holding flipkart axis and icici amazon pay credit cards. Is HDFC Millennia really worth in 2024?

Reason I want to have this credit card in my collection:
1. I don't have a core HDFC credit card.
2. I actually wants tata neu infinity card but I'm getting a plus on tata neu app with a low limit. Also, someone has mentioned before that you will not get a core HDFC credit card after getting tata neu credit card. Is it true?
3. It will be helpful in bank offers and getting a tata neu infinity rupay credit card.

SonyTom

TF Premier
If possible can you share agent or RM details? I just opened SBMax account but the CC guy said no LTF offers running as of now.

I don't want Millennia as I have SBI CB but trying for DCB or RG
I think hdfc is not issuing new plastic DCB. They are not going to give metal DCB as LTF. I too have been trying for past 2 months via RM to get DCB LTF. But they are not giving. So better try for Regalia Gold LTF.

shivamk

TF Premier
Yup, the CC guy saying the right thing, rn LTF cards aren't offered, may be only pre-approved offers are ltf which are offered by hdfc after a while. Also don't get milleni, SBI CB is a superset of the millennia card and easily eats it out into its belly.
DCB or RG is a good option, I am trying to procure it in offline mode through opening a salary account.
Yeah, I would rather wait than take Millennia for now. I even tried pushing my HR team to explore CC LTF partnership with HDFC since my company already has salary account partnership. But they didn't show any interest.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Yeah, I would rather wait than take Millennia for now. I even tried pushing my HR team to explore CC LTF partnership with HDFC since my company already has salary account partnership. But they didn't show any interest.
Hmm correct correct.
If you take millenia now, HDFC would never give you any upgrade soon (unless you slap them bad). Same happened with my case, first they offered me mb+ with 50k LTF, took it hoping that they would upgrade later.
But they were clever, and I had to twist my fingers to get the work done. Finally they increased limit to 2.5L but they still need some correction as they aren't offering DCP,DCB or regalia yet. Although salary wise I am easily eligible for these cards,
Now gonna open a separate salary account, get their millennia 4% dc, and also their diners cc. Let's see how they can fool now.

@Chitra007 Millennia debit card is still worth it in 2024. Get yourself one and pay your SBI CB cc bills through hdfc millenia db and earn 2.5% cashback extra.

So forget millenia cc, get SBI CB cc and get total 5+2.5 = 7.5% cb

SonyTom

TF Premier
Hmm correct correct.
If you take millenia now, HDFC would never give you any upgrade soon (unless you slap them bad). Same happened with my case, first they offered me mb+ with 50k LTF, took it hoping that they would upgrade later.
But they were clever, and I had to twist my fingers to get the work done. Finally they increased limit to 2.5L but they still need some correction as they aren't offering DCP,DCB or regalia yet. Although salary wise I am easily eligible for these cards,
Now gonna open a separate salary account, get their millennia 4% dc, and also their diners cc. Let's see how they can fool now.

@Chitra007 Millennia debit card is still worth it in 2024. Get yourself one and pay your SBI CB cc bills through hdfc millenia db and earn 2.5% cashback extra.

Provided the monthly credit card bill is ₹16000 or less

Karthi52

TF Buzz
Hmm correct correct.

how 2.5% bro. please reply or message

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Since the OP asked if millenia is worth it in 2024, I disagree and don't think its worth. You should wait and ask for better cards like regalia etc.
Meanwhile DM me and apply for SBI cashback card through my referral link.
I myself was offered millennia as upgrade to the cursed moneyback+ but refused.

Not sure Regalia Gold, the latest version of the card, is a better card than Millennia. Regalia is good effectively only for travel redemptions and comes in with many conditions. Not very attractive reward rate, Millennia can add more general value...

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Not sure Regalia Gold, the latest version of the card, is a better card than Millennia. Regalia is good effectively only for travel redemptions and comes in with many conditions. Not very attractive reward rate, Millennia can add more general value...
For general value there is SBI CB the father of millennia cc.
For more benefits through Smartbuy and travel redeemptions it is better to get diners or regalia

The millennia is at highest level in terms of cashback cards from HDFC pack. Tata neu Infinity can be above millennia but the cashback is limited to tata neu ecosystem unlike millennia's statement credit.

FYI, I hold millennia, tata neu infinity, axis fk and sbi cashback. Except SBI CB, all are LTF.
One can get SBI cashback card LTF as well.. before renewal you have to call customer care and tell them you want to close the card, they'll straight away offer to make it LTF, i experienced that myself.

techt

TF Legend
You mean this card can be dipped in salsa and cheese?
Then nacho 🕺

Homer Simpson GIF

the simpsons happy dance GIF