• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Preferred Banking Relationship helps to get HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayank saini

TF Buzz
Hello, I'm a Hdfc preferred Costomer so can I get a regalia credit card by my Relationship manager without any income proof . My cibil score is 770 and I have HDFC money back credit card.

Solution
Hello, I'm a Hdfc preferred Costomer so can I get a regalia credit card by my Relationship manager without any income proof . My cibil score is 770 and I have HDFC money back credit card.
If you're maintaining more than required TRV, you will get pre-approved offers. So keep maintaining the relationship and keep checking for pre approved offer once in a week if you're already maintaining TRV for 6 months
If you're maintaining more than required TRV, you will get pre-approved offers. So keep maintaining the relationship and keep checking for pre approved offer once in a week if you're already maintaining TRV for 6 months

Solution
My money back credit card limit is 60000 so can I raise my limit to 2 lacks by telling my Relationship Manager.
If you're maintaining enough balance, send physical upgrade form to HDFC Chennai office and provide other cards' statements with higher limit if you have. They may consider. RM do help, but most of the RMs don't even care much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back