• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it good time to apply Vistara Co-branded Cards now - Sep 2024?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just want to understand what benefits we will get if we apply for Club Vistara Co-branded cards now??🤔🤔

As the merger date is 12-Nov so I think till this month we might get chance to apply.
But I need clarity on benefits like Tier Status etc.

Also in document it is mentioned that CC benefits ' Co-brand partnership till Mar-2026'. What exactly they are trying to refer?

Don't want to miss out any benefit which we might regret in future.😁😁

Just want to understand what benefits we will get if we apply for Club Vistara Co-branded cards now??🤔🤔

As the merger date is 12-Nov so I think till this month we might get chance to apply.
But I need clarity on benefits like Tier Status etc.

Also in document it is mentioned that CC benefits ' Co-brand partnership till Mar-2026'. What exactly they are trying to refer?

Don't want to miss out any benefit which we might regret in future.😁😁
If your spending criteria matches with IDFC vistara only one left with active apply now link and you have sorted spends to meet 5 LPA milestone on this card go for it asap as these cards will have the lowest possibility of changes in year to come till some new cards or concrete policy comes into effect enjoy these cards.

"Further issuance of new co-brand cards will be discontinued by the end of this month or sooner as decided by the respective issuing partner based on their internal policies. Please refer updates on our website for more details."

Above it mail from Vistara, so if you wanto get something, do it fast

"Further issuance of new co-brand cards will be discontinued by the end of this month or sooner as decided by the respective issuing partner based on their internal policies. Please refer updates on our website for more details."

Can you please share your thoughts on this card benefits?

Can you please share your thoughts on this card benefits

@sauravkumar did you get the benefit understanding? I have Infinia , Atlas .. I am not sure ?
Nothing is clear now.😔😔

I wanted to understand what extra we are getting if we keep any Co-branded Vistara cards till Mar-26.🤔🤔

As of now the only benefit I understand is Vistara Gold Status Membership which will ultra convert to Stat Alliance Gold partner membership. That is very unique and beneficial thing!!😀😀

Can you please share your thoughts on this card benefits?
Ok so if you want Air India/Star Alliance gold for a year(possibly longer), useful if you fly air india frequently or have a trip abroad upcoming with one of the star alliance partners, then Vistara Infinite can be very useful, lot of people are taking this card just fir star alliance gold status,

If you like milestone benefits then you can take Axis/SBI/IDFC Vistara cards, i find them beneficial so I'm holding onto my Axis Vistara Signature

For Economy tkts SBI Platinum is the best, for premium both SBI Signature and IDFC Vistara seem better then Axis because of so many MCC restrictions on Axis

SBI Signature is cheaper but IDFC Vistata is more rewarding( i don't hold either so do your own research)

Back