• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Is it possible to add my credit card to my sister's HDFC net banking for paying bill?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Hi I have HDFC Millenia Credit card Diner's Club variant. I do not have a HDFC bank account.
My sister has HDFC bank account but she has no credit card.
When I try to pay my credit card bills with her Easy Shop Platinum DC through her net banking details, I can add other bank cards as biller and pay, but there is no HDFC in billers list and the reason is understandable. In cards section, it only asks to apply for a credit card, now I do not know where to add my Millenia card and pay bill. Is this not possible to do, or she needs to hold a CC to enable this page?

1689057966180.png

You can't pay HDFC card bill via HDFC HDFC Bill Pay itself.

You can use Mobikwik to pay bills using Platinum Debit Card.

Hope it solves your query. You can mark it as solution by clicking ✅ in the middle.

Hello. You cannot pay HDFC CC bill through the HDFC Billpay. Use mobikwik Paytm for paying. Many threads here

Thread 'Any way we get rewards or cashback for HDFC credit card bill payments' https://www.technofino.in/community...ack-for-hdfc-credit-card-bill-payments.11610/
I can understand we cannot do it in Billpay, but what about their own payment option? Do I need to own HDFC account to register my HDFC CC in net banking or I cannot register/pay through net banking (not billpay portal)?

I can understand we cannot do it in Billpay, but what about their own payment option? Do I need to own HDFC account to register my HDFC CC in net banking or I cannot register/pay through net banking (not billpay portal)?
I understand what you are asking.
the answer is yes, you can pay.
but HDFC does not allow it.

I added my own credit cards to the 'pay credit card bill' option (not bill pay). all were non-hdfc cards.
within 1 day, I got calls from HDFC verification team asking me whether the cards that I added are on my name or not.
this happens everytime I add a card.
so I guess adding others cards to the bill payment option is not allowed, though I dont know how HDFC will actually verify it. at the most, they may remove your added card from the list, so no risk.

but in your case, I don't know if you will get an option to add your cards as both of them are HDFC cards only.

You Can Call The Bank Customer Care 1800 202 6161 And Ask For NEFT Payment Details For Your Card. So They Will Share Your Credit Card Account Number And IFSC ( HDFC0000128). You Can Register This Details With Any Bank And Pay Using NEFT. Amount Will Be Credited Within 35Min.

You Can Also Pay Using Credit Card Number + HDFC0000128 But The Best Method Is Using Credit Card Account Number Because Even Your Card Is Expired, You Can Pay New Card With Same Account Number.

For Your Info:
ICICI Credit Card NEFT Details Is
Credit Card Number+ ICIC0000004

Last edited:
Back