• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Is it worth having Sapphiro Credit Card LTF with super high credit limit?

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently saw in my iMobile app that I am eligible for Sapphiro LTF, which is not new though as I already had the card and closed it twice. But the CL they are showing is crazy high 20L. Though last year also I was eligible for 16L limit, but that offer went away, probably because I changed my salary account.

To be honest, this card does not really attract me and I already have 7 cards, none of ICICI though, so it might only be utilized for occasional online offers. However, on the other hand I have heard of some fraud transactions happening with ICICI cards, including my sister's but she was saved by ICICI monitoring team. And I also saw someone posted an incident on this forum too today.

LTF is not what I am intrigued for, as it is always available on my account, but mostly with standard 5L limit.

What do u guys suggest?

Last edited:

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have sapphiro with 10L limit. One good use is buy1get1 movie ticket (upto 500) offer on bookmyshow 2 times a month. That is really nice. Another is lounge access with 5000 spend in the previous quarter. These 2 are my main reasons for keeping it.

If you are afraid of fraud txn, turn off all types of txns in the app, or keep a very low limit for these txns,.

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have sapphiro with 10L limit. One good use is buy1get1 movie ticket (upto 500) offer on bookmyshow 2 times a month. That is really nice. Another is lounge access with 5000 spend in the previous quarter. These 2 are my main reasons for keeping it.

If you are afraid of fraud txn, turn off all types of txns in the app, or keep a very low limit for these txns,.
As such for movie tickets I have better option with IDFC wealth, and for lounge, DCB/wealth/yes exclusive.

But ya I think I might take it for limit as it will also get me an AmEx.