• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth to upgrade from Legend LTF to EazyDiner LTF?

🚨Update! Its a targeted upgrade offer for existing IndusInd CC holders based on their spends and they will have to close their existing card(no split limits). All the benefits of a paid EazyDiner card will be provided as long as you hold the card. Cheers to all the free booze!🍻
I seriously doubt they will renew EazyDiner Prime without paying renewal fee. Anyway, if you say so will go for the upgrade! Thanks for the update. 🙂

On the call the customer care said the EazyDiner Prime will not be available to LTF card holders. I don’t know how true is this.
Whats the use then without free prime membership on LTF card unless u go out frequently for dining out as eazydiner discounts are there on other cards also

IndusInd is pretty weird. So, I had clicked on upgrade banner and received this on webpage:
View attachment 4734
But no one contacted me and today I can see the EazyDiner card linked to my account! 🤷‍♂️🤣
Same for me. I also clicked on this link just to check, and today the card arrived (fancier packaging to be honest with glass coasters and all). I have checked with customer care, it is LTF. And on the EazyDiner membership, that is available for only 12 months. Funnily, just because of a click, my card got changed to this one. But it should be ok, I have other cards for lounge access and other benefits

Back