• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is One card issued by Federal Bank and Scapia both are possible at same time?

Akash_Aryan

TF Select
I have Scapia card issued by Federal Bank ( issued in this week only). In One Score application I am shown pre Approved Offer of One Card issued by Federal Bank from last 1 month. Now my question is that since I am holding Scapia issued by Federal Bank, can I get One Card issued by Federal Bank also?
Is it possible to hold both of the cards?
I know Scapia has the T&C where no prior relationship with Federal Bank is needed. Is it same with One Card also? Please help me in this.

I have Scapia card issued by Federal Bank ( issued in this week only). In One Score application I am shown pre Approved Offer of One Card issued by Federal Bank from last 1 month. Now my question is that since I am holding Scapia issued by Federal Bank, can I get One Card issued by Federal Bank also?
Is it possible to hold both of the cards?
I know Scapia has the T&C where no prior relationship with Federal Bank is needed. Is it same with One Card also? Please help me in this.
Fed has only 1 card policy

I don't think.

It's not in their hand.
But assume the OP got Scapia Card with Fed, then the OneCard should not just revoke their Preapproved offer, so when trying to apply for that, maybe they will issue with another Bank because Fed is having trouble for that particular customer. (They wouldn't want to loose a customer, right)

But assume the OP got Scapia Card with Fed, then the OneCard should not just revoke their Preapproved offer, so when trying to apply for that, maybe they will issue with another Bank because Fed is having trouble for that particular customer. (They wouldn't want to loose a customer, right)
But what's the use of One Card? I canceled it 2 months back never missed it.

once per month, however park+ is having some issue from last 3-4 days, unable to purchase fuel voucher from it, Fastag recharge working fine however.
I live in the city so no use of FastTag on a daily basis. Once or twice a year max.

But now that I have closed One card there is no way to apply again and I am still waiting for the cooldown to be over so that I can apply Scapia.

I live in the city so no use of FastTag on a daily basis. Once or twice a year max.

But now that I have closed One card there is no way to apply again and I am still waiting for the cooldown to be over so that I can apply Scapia.
You can try to find an HP/IndianOil pump who accepts fuel payments thru Fastag ( possible if your fastag is from IDFC/ICICI).

Back